When He Sees You in a Swimsuit

(Requested by DoyumJinsungJunnie)

Photo : From Boku no Hero Academia (Season 3, Episode 1)

Date created : August 19, 2019

Date edited : April 20, 2020 (I fixed some errors like missing words for example (LOL) and I changed a certain part of the story - I just added some lines, that's all haha xD)

...

"We're here~!!!"

We finally arrived at our destination which is a local beach that is just near the area.

This was planned by none other than Ashido and Kaminari because this beach was just newly opened a few weeks ago and they want all of us to at least have an outing together so we can all bond.

Good news is that there's not much people as of the moment since we're early and we found a great spot too!

But sadly, we'll only be here until evening so we can go back to the dorms safely without encountering any villains.

We wouldn't want to repeat what happen to us in USJ and the training camp now, would we?

"Yay~!!", almost all of our classmates said in the same time except for the chill guys like Bakugou, Todoroki, and Tokoyami.

"The sea looks fresh! Let's get diving already!", Kirishima said and went to the changing rooms.

"Hey! Wait up!", one of the boys said.

One by one, all of the boys went to changing room and Todoroki mouthed me a "I'll just change, love" before following them.

I smiled and waved to my dual-haired boyfriend then Ashido, being excited as ever, grinned and grabbed her bag.

"This going to be fun!", said Ashido and pointed to the girl's changing rooms, "Come on, ladies!"

While walking towards the changing rooms, I noticed that almost all of them are wearing a worried expression and I think I know why.

"Yeah, sure", Jiro said and laughed nervously.

"I'm worried how Mineta and Kaminari will react", said Hagakure.

"I agree. Especially with Mineta", Yaoyorozu commented and sighed.

"Let's just focus on having fun than worrying about those guys, kero", Asui comforted, "It will only kill the mood".

...

The boys were the first ones to finish changing into their swimming trunks and some of them are swimming by the shore while others were sunbathing.

"I wonder how the girls are doing?", Kaminari said and smiled while swimming.

"I can't wait to see them!!", Mineta said and grinned while jumping on the water, "Most specially their...".

On and on, Kaminari and Mineta continued to fantasize what we look like in our swimsuits and this making one of the boys worried for our well-being, especially Todoroki.

"Man, these guys", Kirishima commented and chuckled.

"Mineta doesn't even have the word "decency" in his dictionary", said Iida before stretching his muscles before diving into the water.

"I couldn't agree more", Tokoyami said before nodding in agreement.

Todoroki, on the other hand, is just floating in the water while listening to the conversation and also wondering how I would like with a swimsuit aside from the one I wear in school.