Certainly

Jevan's POV

My eyes bulged from its sockets when I heard those words left her lips.

"Are you sure?" I asked her, looking in her direction. She toyed with her fingers and nodded yes.

"But, why now?" I asked her again.

"Are you saying that you don't want to be my first anymore?" she asked with a hint of sadness.

"No. I'm just making sure that you're ready and you're not pressured in any way or form. I want your first time with me to be your choice and I want it to be special," I explained.

"I know. You said it all before. I trust you and I'm ready to do it."

"But why? Why not next week, or next month. Why are you ready now?" I asked her again which was beyond me. Usually, us guys would just go at it without asking anything else.

She appeared to be deep in thoughts and after a minute, she answered. "I know our relationship is new but I believe that this would bring us closer than before."

"Baby, come here." I pulled her into my arms. She rested her head on my chest, listening to my beating heart as I put kisses all over her forehead, making her laugh.

"Okay, here's what we're going to do. We're not going to speak on this again, we're just going to let it happen. This weekend," I told her. "Would that be okay?"

"Yeah. I can tell my mom I'm having a study session or something."

"Excellent. Now, let's get you home. And you're going to tell me what Brooke did to you a while ago."

I started the car and she talked about another confrontation between her and my ex-girlfriend.

_____________

Blossom's POV

I was expecting more disturbing posters on my locker or in the hallway the following morning, but to my surprise, there wasn't any.

And what was much more surprising, Brooke saw me and completely ignored me. It was like she tucked her devil tail between her legs and ran away. It was weird. But I was enjoying it.

"Hey!" Nina greeted Sophia and me at lunch.

"Hi," we answered back as she sat between us. Jevan was across from us, on another table, making smiles at me while winking.

"You two need to stop. You're too cute," Nina said.

"I need to tell you both something. We're going to do it this weekend," I told them.

"Do what?" Nina asked.

"Do it," I whispered. "Have sex."

Their tiny mouths formed an 'O'.

"What do you think?" I asked them.

"Well I think that if you're ready to go the extra mile with him, go right ahead," Sophia said.

"But sex only complicates things, especially for young ladies as ourselves because the guys start thinking that they're entitled to our bodies. Anytime, anywhere," Nina inputted.

"That doesn't apply to everyone and Blossom and Jevan are in a relationship. It's not a fling. Therefore, I don't think she has anything to worry about. Just use protection," Sophia finished.

"Certainly," I added and we ate our food.

As lunch whined down, Nick arrived and he walked over to Jevan's table and tapped him on the back. I watched as Jevan tensed and his body language changed. He rose up with fury, grabbed Nick by the collar and said something to him.