}1{

Taeyong woke up completely dazed, looking at his surroundings he squinted his eyes trying to remember what he did or by looking at the arm wrapped around his waist , who he did, Taeyong groaned softly looking at the arm.

"Why am I like this?" He whispered to himself, ignoring the heavy throbbing in the back of head he sighed looking around at the floor trying to find his clothes.

Slowly removing the blanket off his lower half , Taeyong silently cheered seeing that half of his clothes were already on, his shirt however was somewhere on the floor ,Taeyong lightly pulled the arm off of him and slid out of the bed wincing when he felt the girl or boy shift in the bed spreading their arm out on his side of the bed. Taeyong sighed in relief once seeing her , now that he can see , grab onto the pillow he was once rested on and hold it closer to her body and falling asleep.

Locating his shirt and shoes, he slipped them on seeing his jacket on the couch in the corner , finding his wallet , phone and house keys Taeyong smiled to himself before leaving the room and the sleeping girl behind. He took in his surroundings and noticed he was still in the club just upstairs, a place where eager young adults come to unwind and a place he's been too many times before.

Slipping his jacket back on Taeyong walked down the hall and opened the door seeing the club floor , walking down the staircase , Taeyong found himself being dragged into the sea of people that were dancing their night away. Taeyong felt a hand latch on his arm and he spun around trying to loosen the hold, coming face to face with another girl, she was pretty Taeyong had to admit , but one was enough for tonight Taeyong thought before pulling away from her gestures and trying to find his way out.

He finally freed himself from the crowd escaping through the front door and walking down the road. Taeyong checked his phone for the time , Midnight . He stuffed his hands into his pockets pulling his jacket closer to rid himself of the midnight cold. Walking the path he knew would lead to his house Taeyong couldn't help but feel paranoid, almost like he was being followed.

Taeyong felt around in his pocket grabbing ahold of the small pocket knife he keeps in there and continued walking turning into an alleyway , the person following him turned the corner, Taeyong's aim was to grab the person by their collar and pin him against the wall , but his actions were expected and Taeyong was now pressed against the wall , Taeyong heard the clatter of his knife as it hit the floor and he let out a sigh and a small chuckle.

"Oh, it's you guys" Taeyong laughed , he patted the man on the shoulder indicating he could let go but his grip tightened and a gagging sound left Taeyong's mouth as he pressed onto his throat a little, the two men that were both now in front of him stared down at Taeyong making Taeyong cower into the wall.

"Look lee, You've been acting up and Boss is not happy about that" Taeyong winced getting a face full of cigarettes and old whiskey, and not his favourite kind of whiskey . Taeyong sighed.

"Look Lucas, business has been slow, what can I do about it? I'm sorry people aren't exactly looking for drugs at the moment" Taeyong said sarcastically, Taeyong knew the man pinning him against the wall was nothing but harmless, sure he was a little fucking scary at times but he wasn't the type to actually kill or hurt Taeyong. Lucas growled and Taeyong furrowed his eyebrows, the man behind Lucas pulled him off Taeyong and replaced Lucas with himself.

"Look Tae, we've been kind enough to extend your contract but you've got 100,000,000 won in debt and Kun isn't very patient , I need you to either fork it up in the next week or your dead , do you understand me?" Taeyong nodded at Sichengs words gulping slightly, Taeyong knew he was a dead man walking and he was just waiting for someone to take him out anytime now. Sicheng sighed raising an eyebrow and dropped the male back onto the ground. Taeyong sighed adjusting his shirt and jacket.