11

Luke's POV

'sigh' finally I'm done, now it's time to go back to the guild. It's already dark and I need to find some place to stay for the night.

I return from my work to the adventurer's guild to claim my reward and maybe ask Lilith where can i stay temporarily. Actually the F rank quest are easy. The reason why it takes me hours is because i am not familiar to this city. So you can guess that i take some unnecessary detours each quest.

I hope Lilith is still working.

I enter and saw few adventurers is still there. I found Lilith talking to a male adventurer slightly older than her.

He is good-looking man with blond hair, blue eyes and charming smile. Big slim body that can achieve only through right exercise. Around 6 foot tall and wearing armor.

He is wearing silver metal armor with crest in back. A lion with its mane forming sun. It looks very expensive if you look how majestic it is.

I don't want to interrupt but i really need to rest. My physical body has a lot of stamina due to my level and Gaea-sama celestial material used . But my mentality is to tired right now. Besides Lilith don't look like enjoying his company.

"'Ehem' sorry for interrupting but i have business with her" (Luke)

"..........who do you think you are? this is not the playground so go home and play with your dolls" (???)

And who do you think you are?

"My name Luke Nightingale, a new registered adventurer in this guild. Can i ask who you are?" (Luke)

"hahhh?! you don't know me? hahahahaha i expected from a commoner you should know your master. I am Cedrick Von Grace the son of the mayor and the owner of this city. (Cedrick)

For a person who have high status, is lacking in good manner and right conduct. How i pity you for lacking such education.

Should i show you how to act like well mannered person?

"please forgive me, i just arrived in this city this morning so i do not know anything about this place. Maybe you can teach several things about your city. I will be delighted if you will" (Luke)

I said with gentle voice while bowing down my head with my right hand in my chest and my left hand in my loin.

The whole surrounding went silent and the man in front of me couldn't believe what he just witness.

"I......uh....Hhmp! Well I will let it pass just this once but next time i won't. You should know who you're dealing with. See you another time my lady Lilith" (Cedrick)

And with that, the jerky face leave the guild after he took and kiss Lilith's right hand.

I don't particularly care if he do that but it seems Lilith don't like what that guy's attitude.

The adventures also knew that this would happened. When that man left they all sigh and continue what they doing like this was normal.

Some of them making mad face and some of them is just pretending they not see what happened.

Lilith us beautiful with mature aura. A perfect hourglass body and huge bust. She can become a gravure
model in japan instead of receptionist in this world.

"Lilith are you ok?" (Luke)

"yes, thank you Lulu you save me there" (Lilith)

"your Welcome~" (Luke)

She looks very tired, we actually the same.

"my quest is already done" (Luke)

"Ok can i see?" (Lilith)