Chapter 30: Violet

Sorry for the mistakes plz. Ignore

Third Person POV
"Are you planning to buy the whole mall today Taehyung?" Jeongguk asks as he trails behind a very excited Taehyung, holding shopping bags in his hands. Even Taehyung has them and Jeongguk doesn't know how many more they need.

"You have one outfit in one bag and you are holding four of them, stop whining and put those muscles to use." Taehyung says and Jeongguk rolls his eyes playfully.

"Four are enough and you are holding them too, how many do you want?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung stops, turns around and raises his eyebrow at Jeongguk.

"I'm going on a fashion week Jeongguk--".

"But you won't be wearing these clothes on the ramp." Jeongguk cuts him, holds up the bags as gestures towards them.

"I'm not spending each and every second on the ramp Jeongguk---I need to spend time somewhere else too." Taehyung explains.

"Why do you have to leave a whole week earlier?" Jeongguk asks, tries his best to not sound so desperate. Taehyung's eyes lit up in amusement.

"Aww, do you want me to stay?" Taehyung coos as he walks towards the other and pinches his cheek. Jeongguk turns away his head a little.

"Well, I know you have to leave but why for two weeks? Why not just one?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung chuckles.

"I always have to leave earlier." Taehyung softly says though this time he might just cancel all his plans if Jeongguk asks him just once to stay.

Jeongguk doesn't know how he'll stay away from Taehyung for two weeks.

"I can---".

"I don't want you to abandon all your work and leave with me Jeongguk. Don't argue with me on this again." Taehyung softly warns. They've been through this before and Taehyung doesn't want Jeongguk abandoning his important work to leave a country for him.

Of course Taehyung would be happy if Jeongguk would be in Milan with him but he knows how much work he has in his office. The past week especially has been tough for Jeongguk because of the deal he's been going through. Taehyung hates seeing him over work and not get enough sleep at all.

He doesn't want Jeongguk's work piling up because of him. It's Jeongguk who suffers after---not him and he can't see that happen.

"Can I atleast be there for one day? I wanna see you---owning the fashion industry." Jeongguk says in amusement and Taehyung chuckles.

"You're gonna come to Milan for just a day to see me?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk nods.

"I can afford that." Jeongguk utters, flicks Taehyung's earing.

"Only of you're free." Taehyung says and Jeongguk just smirks, crosses him and walks ahead.

"That's not your problem." Jeongguk says and Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"But you're busy Jeongguk. Atleast tell me which day you'd be there so I can uh---prepare myself?" Taehyung asks as he trails behind Jeongguk.

Taehyung knows Jeongguk can't be there because he'll be out of the country too and this time, their destination is not the same as Singapore.

"It'll be a surprise." Jeongguk utters and Taehyung snorts.

"Right." Taehyung says but be has a little hope that Jeongguk might be there---even for just a day. He doesn't want to stay away from him for two weeks. It's too much.

Jeongguk doesn't want Taehyung to not go for his much awaited fashion week and Taehyung doesn't want Jeongguk to skip his important work just to see him walk.