4.Maria & Rose (3)

You run through forests and rivers until you climb a mountain and find yourself near a cliff where Rose is standing and looking into the distance.

Maria: "Rose! Come on sister, it's not safe there."

Rose looks back at you and you couldn't fully see her face because of the sunset right behind her, but what you could see, was her eyes. Red as blood and full of killing intent.

Rose: "hehe~ see you later dear sister~"

Rose turns away and takes a step forward.

Maria: "WAIT!!! ROSE!!!!!"

You shouted as loud as you could but it was too late as she was already falling. You couldn't believe what you just saw.

Maria: "Rose....no..."

Tears started rolling down your cheeks as you walked closer to the edge of the cliff. You got on to your knees and slowly crawled to the very edge and looked down...there was nothing but darkness and that's when a dark hand came out of nowhere and grabbed you.
.
.
.
You suddenly wake up gasping for air as if something was choking you. Once you calmed down you looked around and remembered where you were. Your hoodie was on the ground with Rose nowhere to be found.

Maria: "Rose!"

You call out to her but nobody answered.

Maria: "where are you Rose?"

You whisper to yourself.

Maybe she went to look around in the forest? She is smart so she wouldn't leave like this without me knowing, would she? There has to be a good reason why she left like this.

???: "hey! Let's go back, it doesn't seem like there's anything here either."

When you heard that woman's voice, you quickly grabbed your hoodie and your knife and hid behind a huge tree.

Man(3): "I'm not looking here because of the food but because of that girls scream."

Should have been more careful... If they find me now, I will be in trouble.

???: "listen, we can worry about them later, our survival is more important."

Man(3): "(sigh) okay, will do it your way then but don't blame me if one day she will come to kill us."

???: "oh? Are you sacred?"

Man(3): "no, I'm just saying what could happen."

???: "we're are trained for something like this and besides we have weapons while they don't."

The man looks a bit worried while the woman beside him is confident that I can't kill them.

It brings a smile on your face that someone actually fears you.

???: "stop looking at me like that and start moving."

Man(3): "sorry, I just got a little lost in thought."

???: "don't let that happen again when you're with me, especially showing your fear to me."

Man(3): "that won't happen again!"

???: "good~ now let's go."

The woman starts walking and the man  follows from behind.

You let them walk a bit further and start to follow them yourself. They didn't take any turns to left or right, they just walked forward.

Guess they are afraid to get lost too.

After 10 more minutes of walking you arrive where they were camping. Two men were waiting for them and keeping the campfire lit.