chapter forty-six

"My baby is graduating!" Levi says running around the house

That's a nice way to get woken up. I got out of my bed and walking into the bathroom.

"Geez." I screeched after looking at myself in the mirror. I looked like I got ran over by a monster truck.

I got out of the shower and my phone rang. It was a facetime from Jax.

"Hiiiii." I yelled into the phone.

"Hey, beautiful." Jax smiles. Oh, that smile is my everything. Other than Journey's of course.

"Journey wanted to say happy graduation day to her mommy." Jax gives Journey the phone who is speaking gibberish.

"Hey, baby. Mommy misses you." She smiles showing her four little teeth.

"Okay mommy has to get ready now but you can see her later. Okay?" He says taking the phone from her but she snatched it back.

"No." She says. She cheeses into the phone, then puckers her lips together and kisses the screen.

"Journey, you'll see her later," Jax says. He's not gonna win this.

"No." I hear her little footsteps. Soon I realize that she is running around their house and Jax is trying to catch her.

"Okay listen young lady. You don't say no to your daddy." He picks her up and takes the phone. "I gotta go show her who's boss. See you in an hour. I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I hang up the phone and continue to do my makeup. I wasn't gonna do a full face since it's hot and I'm just gonna sweat it off.

I put on concealer, powder, bronzer, blush, highlight, eyeliner, and false lashes.

I've been practicing months to get my wings right and I'm honestly impressed with myself because I didn't mess up once.

I put on my dress, grabbed my heels, and went downstairs.

"Here's a big breakfast for my big girl who's graduating high school today!" Levi says putting a plate down for me dancing around the kitchen.

"Thanks, dad." He pecks my forehead.

I ate my breakfast and had Levi drop me off at school.

"Best friend!" Kian and Kylie yell tackling me. I almost fell over but instead, I fell into a rock-hard wall.

"Guys calm down. You almost knocked my girlfriend over." I turned around to see Jax standing there. Damn. "Hey soon to be graduate."

"Hey, you." I pecked his lips.

"Hey, guys!" Kyle says walking up to us with Rex and Dylan.

"Are you ready to finally graduate!" Rex jumps up and down.

"Hell yeah!" We all jumped and down.

~

"We graduated baby!" Kyle yells as soon as we went outside. He jumps up and down around us.

An overgrown child.

"After four years of this torture, we're finally free!" Kylie sighs leaning on me.

"We still have to go to college." Kian points out causing Kylie to groan.

"Would you just let me be happy for one-second dammit!" She slaps him.

"Mama!"

"Hey, baby." Jackie hands Journey to me. I kissed her cheek and she giggles.

Jax wraps his arm around both of us.

"You guys a gonna be one big happy family." Jackie smiles.

"Are you implying that you want more grandchildren?" Jax asks raising his eyebrow at his mom.

She smiles. "I want five more."

"That's a lot of grandchildren." Kylie gasps.

"I don't think my uterus could handle five." I rubbed my belly gently.

"I'm pretty sure you'll be fine," Jax whispers causing me to blush.

"Let's go eat, children!" Levi yells and we all get into his limo that he rented. He was going to bring us to the cheesecake factory.

~

"I'm stuffed." Jax rubs his belly. He ate so much he had to unbutton his pants.

"More." Journey points to my cheesecake.

I got a piece on my fork and fed it to her. She chews on it and giggles. "Is it yummy?" I asked and she points to it again.

"More." She says with her mouth still full.

"Finish that first."

"I think I'm gonna puke." Rex mumbles and groans.

"We told you not to get that extra piece of cheesecake." His mom says and his dad shakes his head.

"It's his graduation, let him eat all he wants." He says.

"Fine but if you puke, you're gonna clean it." She warns Rex who groans in his seat. We all laughed at him.

"Well, I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Issac gets up.

He also grabs the little piece of paper which looked like the receipt.

"Oh no, let us pay." Rex's parents offered.

"No, we'll pay." The twin's parents got up.

"I'll pay." Jackie tries to snatch the bill out of Issac's grip but fails.

The adults continue to argue about who pays the bill while the kids head outside.

"That was pure entertainment." Kian laughs.

"Anything is funny to you." Kylie rolls her eyes playfully.

"Not really."

"You laughed at me when I hit my shoulder on the door," Dylan says.

"You laughed at the guidance counselor when she dropped her pen."

"You bit into an apple, said hehe, and then laughed at yourself."

"You laughed during our ceremony this morning while everyone was quiet."

"Okay, okay I get it geez. You didn't have to call me out." Kian mumbled and crossed his arms like a child.

"Oh shush, you'll be fine." We all laughed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

published: january 13th, 2021

One more chapter to go... it'll be a very interesting one *insert evil laugh*.

Please remember to be safe, and love yourself. MUAH!!!