|19| ~ It's Kill Or Be Killed~

Unedited.
Embry POV.
King Nicklaus in media 👑

My wolf slams our weight into the monster, making him stumble. I can feel his power the moment I'm in his presence. In order to take him down, were going to have to be in our wolf form.

Our temperature rises along with our temper. Heat consumes our entire body, mingling with our rage. I feel like I'm on fire, burning on the inside and out but it doesn't hurt. It's exciting. I can take the heat and the change is highly anticipated.

"Shift," I tell my wolf, and she follows my command. She shifts into her true form, effortlessly landing onto our four paws.

The monster examines our gray and white coat carefully. And I purposely stare into his bloody eyes that leads to his darken soul, challenging him. Vampires hate to be challenged. They hate for a creature to place themselves on their imaginary pedestal.

His monster anger is rising by the second. Good. I can see his rage. My wolf can feel it. He hates my kind and no one gives a fuck.

He can rot in hell for all I care and that's exactly where he's going. Too hell! My wolf doesn't waste any more time, issuing the first attack. She sends our claws in the direction of his face, missing him by a second. The monster leaps back in a flash. I never seen someone move as fast as him and before I have time to counter his attack. He smacks our paw out of his way.

"Arghhh," my wolf howls inside of our head. His touch slightly burns our fur.

"His hands are laced with silver," I warn her. Avoid direct contact. She growls in agreement and goes back to work, once again throwing our claws in the direction of his face. He leaps back again, dodging us, easily.

Then, doesn't pause at all, issuing an attack of his own. He moves with the grace of a predator, well calculated and well-trained. He's stronger than us and a lot faster. But that doesn't matter. What we lack in strength we make it up with technique.

We dance in a battle of pain. Claws swinging, fangs bearing! My wolf issue a strike and misses. He dodges and escapes our attacks and then issues an attack of his own. Fast and lethal! But so far we manage to avoid any attack that he has issued.

His movements are quick, and his strikes are swift. We're struggling with keeping up with him, but we still take him head on. I watch my monster move in a beautiful force, giving all that we have. We're not giving up. We will win or die trying.

My wolf pounces into the air, landing an inch away from him and then swings our claws in his direction of his heart. Unfortunately, we miss and the file creature has the nerve to smirk and before we have time to issue another attack he kicks out his leg, hitting us directly in the snout with such force, it sends us flying back.

Our head smashes into the marble floor with a loud thud. My wolf release a choir of whines and whimpers out loud. Black spots start to dance around our vision, but that's not nearly enough to make us give up. Within a second, we pick ourselves up and try again.

Back onto four paws and pouncing in his direction quicker than one can blink. This time we land directly into his arms. A huge mistake!

Quickly we attempt to fix our error and get out of this vulnerable position. But were too late. He squeezes my wolf frame with such force the sound of my bones snapping overlaps the sounds of war clashing all around us.

The pain is blinding, unbearable. I can feel a shitload of trauma too my wolf form, forcing us to shift. I release a loud cry of anguish. Blood is pouring from out the side of my head, dripping down onto the marble floor. The pain. There is so much pain....