Chapter 64: Blue

Jennie's POV

Lisa acts weird today, she's been edgy and can't look straight in my eyes since this morning.

It's already noon and I've been asking her to take a nap under the palm tree like we used to since earlier but she keep on insisting that it's really hot today and just stay home and cuddle instead.

"Are you hiding something from me Manoban?" I asked her sternly, we just finished our lunch and she already dragged me inside our bedroom to spoon me. SungJae is with grandma still eating.

"Aniiii. Why would I hide something from you?" she said against the crook of my neck where her head was resting.

"But you're acting differently. Are you sick or what?" I asked.

"I just want to be near you and feel your warmth. I'm so tired this days and I just want to rest, with you beside me." The familiar feeling of butterflies in my stomach rises and I can't help but to smile. She's clingy and I love it.

She hold the top of my hand and caress it gently then play with the engagement ring on my finger making me want to talk about marriage, we still haven't talked about it and it's kinda bothering me already.

"Baby?" she cuts off my thoughts.

"Hmm?" I hummed in response.

"Let's date again later? I want to watch the sunset with you."

"You're being extra romantic this days Lisayaaa but I love it. So yes, let's have a date, again." I sweetly replied forgetting to ask her about our marriage plans.
______

I felt a hand tapping my cheeks lightly, "Baby, wake up. It's already 3 in the afternoon, the sunset will be at 5, hurry and get ready." Lisa's soft voice invaded my ears.

I opened my eyes and stretched my whole body out, "Ugh! I had a good sleep." I didn't even knew that I fell asleep while cuddling with Lisa earlier.

I heard her chuckled so I look up to her standing figure near the bed, "Kiss me my Lili.." I said while pouting.

She sat on the bed and leaned forward to claim my waiting lips. We kissed sweetly and slowly, "Prepare now Nini, we can't afford to miss the sunset." she said after the kiss.

"Arasso. Let me just prepare my dress." I said while pushing her body that is extremely close to mine.

"I already prepared one for you. Just get up, take a shower and get your makeup on, or don't, I really don't care because you are really pretty with or without." she replied making me blush lightly.

"Silly! I will put a makeup on, I want to be extra pretty in our date today." I uttered then stand up and get out of the bed.

I gasped seeing the dress on a stand beside the mirror inside our room. "Oh God! This is too beautiful! Wasn't this too much for a sunset date baby?" I asked Lisa.

 "Oh God! This is too beautiful! Wasn't this too much for a sunset date baby?" I asked Lisa