seventeen !

( seventeen ! )

BLAIR SMILED AS SHE WATCHED HER SIBLINGS. SHE HAD MISSED THEM DEARLY. Klaus and Rebekah were fighting about...something? Blair wasn't sure as she just had gotten back from a walk throughout New Orleans.

Elijah sat down beside her "when will you go home?" he asked.

"I don't know but I am missing Xander and it's starting to hurt so soon" she told her oldest brother with a small smile.

"You much really like him?"

Blair laughed softly "of course I do. I love him" Elijah smiled and they watched Klaus and Rebekah.

There was a loud noise coming from one of the bedrooms. Blair got up and walked over to her room.

She had stayed with her siblings for a week but she knew it was time to go home.

"Hello?"

"Blair" she heard her mates voice. Blair sat down on her bed as she listened to his soft voice.

"Bella has woken up but you probably already knew that. Little Cullen is getting bigger and bigger everyday but Carlisle can't tell when she will stop growing....Blair? Sweetheart are you there?"

Blair laughed "yes. yes sorry I just haven't heard your voice for a while. I'll come home" she told him and she could imagine him smiling.

"I'll be waiting for you."

She looked up at klaus who was at her door. She quickly looked down to the floor.

"Xander..."

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"I love you..."

Xander chuckled "I love you as well...rest up well yeah?"

"Of course. Goodbye."

"Goodbye Blair."

Klaus watched his little sister. She ran her fingers through her hair as she let out a small sigh.

"You don't want to go back?" Klaus asked with curiosity.

"It's her....she is growing up way too quickly...I don't want to watch her die." Klaus made his way over to his sister and captured her in a hug.

"Astrid Mikaelson..you are one of the most strongest people that I have ever known in my lifetime but if you don't go now you will regret it I know that you will. Everyone is fine here....go home and spend time with your other family and mate. I love you so much."

Blair looked up at him and smiled "I love you as well big brother" she gave him a kiss on his cheek and grinned "who knew Niklaus Mikaelson was such a softy?"

Klaus rolled his eyes and let go of her. "Pack. You have quite a journey ahead of you" he mumbled and left the room quietly.

He didn't want to lose her again but he knew that she had to go.

——————————

Blair looked up at the sky feeling the hot sun on her face. She sighed and closed her eyes taking in everything.

She smiled knowing that she could come here anytime and feel welcome. She took a deep breath and turned around to her siblings.

She hugged each of them and smiled "be good to each other. Please."

"Of course mom" Rebekah said and then Blair looked at the not knowing when she might see them again.

"You will come and visit?" Blair asked them as they all nodded their heads. "Anything for you" Elijah said and Blair grinned and then looked at the time on her watch.

She had to go.

"I guess this is goodbye then" she mumbled quietly and Rebekah hugged her again.

"Take care!"

Blair then started to wave them goodbye as she walked into the airport.

This was going to take a very long time.

Then she heard her phone buzz in her pocket. It was from Xander.

My life 💜

I can't wait to see you

Blair smiled and quickly texted him back

Don't worry I'll be in your arms soon enough

I'll wait for you then

💜

Blair decided to put on some music and fall asleep. She couldn't wait to be in her lovers arms.

She also couldn't wait to see the Cullen's.

Blair missed New Orleans but she didn't realise how much she had missed Forks. How she missed him.

Blair couldn't wait to get off of the plane and see him. She sighed and closed her eyes hoping whenever she opened them she would be in Forks.