Uraraka's fight

_________________________

You can't believe this crowd. These dumbasses. Everyone has this dipshit perspective. They don't know anything about Uraraka! They don't know anything about Bakugou!
It's expected of them to try their bests! You don't give a fuck if Bakugou is 'over doing it' He's not!

He has the right state of mind. He knows that if he 'goes easy on her' he'll lose. No one would expect Uraraka to go easy on him.
God, you hate stuff like this. Why do people always look down on girls.

This is kinda a pressure point for you. You've seen this stuff all happen before at the bar. You've grown up around it and quite frankly you Know it's stupid. But that doesn't matter right now. This is the sports festival. Where students fight to show who's best.
Who's idea even was this? You don't know if it was a good one.

Honestly, this crowd needs to shut up. So does your class. But you heard Monoma over the wall dividing your class, he gets it. He has eyes.
Everyone's watching the match. The explosions. They all have tunnel vision and are just keeping their eyes on Bakugou.

None of these loud asses have looked up at all.
During the fight the stage becomes rubble due to Bakugou's quirk, Uraraka has touched all the rubble and caused it to float. This is why you won't be getting past third place. No way could you beat Uraraka or Bakugou in a fight.
They're both too good.

Luckily enough Mr Aizawa tells the crowd to shut up. He doesn't seem so bad anymore. Maybe he's a better teacher than you thought.
It's funny seeing the looks on everyone's faces 'what? You mean the lil ol' girl had a plan? At a sport festival? In a school for the future top heroes? Who would of guessed it?'
Dumbasses.

It's kinda sad when seeing Uraraka lose. She put so much energy into the fight but overusing your quirk sucks. You're not surprised when she faints.
You go to the medical bay to check on her during a break. The stage got so broken that they had to fix it.
Midoriya's fight is up next. He's against Todoroki. Iida is left alone in the waiting stands and honestly, you don't care about that right now.

"Hey Uraraka!" You call when opening the door. You see she's only got a few scratches. She's completely fine.
"Oh you came to check on me? Thanks, but I'm all good!" She says with a smile and stands up from a chair. Recovery girl gives Uraraka a small telling off before letting her go.

The two of you sit in the waiting room for a bit. If you go back to your class's seating section then everyone will bombarded her with pitiful phrases. 'I'm so sorry you lost' 'are you okay?' 'Bakugou went too hard on you!'
You wish it's acceptable to punch someone for saying stupid things.

Not too long into your chat, you hear the door to the room open. When turning around you see Midoriya. You then look at Uraraka, she seems fine. You shut the door on your way out.

Man, this is Wack. You've watched the sports festival every year since Ever! Now you're here, you see all the behind the scene areas, all the prep, you're here with the cheering and all the actual people.
People are tuning in all over the country to watch this. To watch you, to an extent.

This does kinda suck though. Surely this means villains are also watching this, and students from other schools. If you ever need to fight them they'll know your quirks, they'll know your rankings. They know who's the most determined, what strategy you're most likely to use.
Why is this festival a good idea?! It just makes rivalries between students and Villains aware of their competition. 

That sucks. But whatever. You can't stop anything.
The second round of the tournament has begun. You'll be fighting Tokoyami soon and if you Want to win then you've got to be getting ready now.

While walking the corridors you see a tall dude. Kinda hot. Well, not like Iida hot, wait no you're mad at him. Not like 'Would smash' hot, more like 'His clothing and face is literally on fire' hot. When you see him your first instinct is to get some water but there's none near by.

He stops and looks at you. God you feel so small.
"You're in class One A right?" He asks. Wait is this another pro hero? Weird costume, fire, big, yeah. He's probably a pro.
You nod your head and mutter "yeah, do you need something?" You're familiar with talking to tall bossy assholes. He looks like the type. You're not here to start a fight though. That's like half an hour from now.
"Have you seen, Midoriya Izuku? The one who fought the boy with the mind control quirk." He asks but mainly looks above you. Like he doesn't care.
Also why would he want Deku? This man doesn't look nice.
"Nope, sorry Sir. Maybe you should wait after the festival to pester him with questions. He has a fight to get ready for right now." You say and carry on walking. You hear the man mutter some shit behind your back about 'adolescence' and damn it must of sucked when he tripped on what seemed like nothing.
It's like that little rock on the smooth clear floor appeared out of no where.
Almost as if it got teleported into his path because he deserves it. Because he's an asshole.

Anyway,  that'll forever be a mystery. You get back to your class and look around for a seat. After Midoriya's fight with Todoroki, Iida will be fighting that girl with the vine hair.
Oh yeah, you got mad at him earlier. And you should still be mad now! He Underestimated Uraraka and stated that Bakugou should of gone easier on her because 'she's a girl'
It's so dumb, who even thinks like that anymore.

Iida turns around in his seat and makes eye contact with you for a second. Everything in you says to turn away but instead you keep your eyes locks on.
Iida, who at first was smiling, realises your mood and falters. He frowns and stands up in his seat before walking to you.

You look to see if you can get away but you know it's better if you talk. You sigh and lean against the wall as Iida comes closer.
"[L/n], I'm sorry for what I said earlier. I've been thinking about it and I was wrong. Uraraka is---" you smile at Iida's words but then seem just amazed.
"Holy shit," you mutter under your breathe. "I've never heard someone actually say that before." You add still with amazement. Fuck whatever reason you were mad at Iida for, anyone's who's willing to think over something they said and then formally apologise to the person who got upset, that's, that's just Wack.
"What?" Iida says confused with how you cut him off.
"Admitting to being wrong. I've been in situations were I found out I was wrong but it still carried on with it purely because I didn't want to prove the other person right." You state and laugh a little under your breath.

"Um, yeah, so, I guess I'm sorry too dude. I shouldn't of snapped at you like that. But I'm still kinda mad. Just shocked if anything really. I'll catch up with you in a bit. Maybe after Midoriya's fights." You say and give a half smile to Iida. He seems sad that you haven't done a 180° and become 'best buds' again. Even with his apology you're still kinda pissed.
But wow, he must really feel bad if he admitted to being wrong.
Imagine actually being wrong, thinking about how you were wrong then Telling someone that you were sorry for being wrong and that you'll try to not be wrong again.
Imagine being a decent human being?

___________________________________
╔═══*.·:·.☽ ✧✦✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╗
That's such a weird concept
╚═══*.·:·.☽ ✧✦✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╝

Word count:
1,353