twenty - six !

( twenty-six !)

AFTER THE FIGHT BLAIR AND XANDER WANTED TO TRAVEL. They've been all around the world, they've seen Ireland, England, France, Finland and right now they were in the Philippines in a resort called El Nido Resorts.

It was a beautiful place. Right now the two were in bed tangled up in the blankets. Blair was feeling under the weather, she was is sick whenever they were in Finland for the two weeks that they were there.

She knew what it was but she had yet to confirm it. While they were in Finland she got a pregnancy test, she was too scared to do it but now she was sick of being sick all of the time.

And so whenever Xander was still in bed Blair left to go to the bathroom. She couldn't wait to see what the result was. Five minutes after Blair went to look at the test result.

Positive.

Blair our the test down and started to cry, she had wanted a family for a while now. Blair was finally getting one.

Xander woke up to Blair not being in the bed and heard crying. He quickly rushed out of the bed. "Blair?" He asked whenever she was in the bathroom. She opened the door "don't worry, it's only happy tears." she told him and Xander was a bit confused.

Blair handed him the pregnancy test. It took him a minute but he finally caught on. "You're pregnant?" he asked in excitement and Blair nodded.

Xander kissed Blair. "This is the happiest day of my immortal life." he told her and Blair smiled "mine as well."

They went back to bed and stayed their for a while. They were going to travel to a nearby town then Blair's phone rings.

"Hello?" she answered and then heard Alice on the other end.

"Congratulations to the both of you!" She screamed down the phone while Blair groaned. "You wouldn't wait for us to announce it whenever we got back? I mean you only had to keep quiet for another two weeks."

"I'm sorry I got a bit excited, but from now on I won't say a thing. Only Jasper knows that's it I swear."

Blair laughed "alright Alice and what about Eddie boy?"

"Oops forgot about him" she said and Blair smiled "how about you and Jasper meet us in the Philippines? Say that you need a break."

"Oh that does sound nice, we'll meet you there!" Alice said "don't worry I know which resort you are in!" Then she hung up the phone. "I guess your sister is coming?"

Xander groaned into his pillow. "Why?" he asked his mate who smiled "we haven't seen any of your family members in over two months and don't you want to tell them yourself? It would kill Alice to keep it in."

"That is very true dove." he told her and kissed her cheek. "Let's go and get some food, I think that they are still serving." Blair nodded her head in agreement and for up out of bed to get dressed.

———————

Blair never wanted to leave the Philippines, she loved the country, the people and the food. But she knew that she had to go home at some point.

Right now the two mates were having Champorado for breakfast. The dish included a sweet chocolate rice porridge and "tableya" as main ingredients. Blair absolutely loved this breakfast dish and soon realised that she shouldn't have had the chocolate rice porridge.

Blair and Xandwr paid for the meal and then went back to their room. Blair found herself in the bathroom. "I hate this" she said, she has never been this sick in her life. Bella wasn't even this sick.

"I think we should go home" Blair nodded and Xander booked their flights. Alice called again. "Is Blair alright?" She asked "don't worry I'm out of the house."

"She's sicker then Bella, well in the first trimester. I want her to get a checkup with Carlisle to make sure everything is alright."

"Lucky for you I knew you two were coming home."

"Yay!" said Blair while coming out of the bathroom. Xander then grabbed all of the bags. "I'll see you soon Alice!" he said and then hung up.

He then kissed Blair, "I'll see you soon dove." he told her and Blair smiled "see you soon."

Then he disappeared. Blair went to the front desk and told them that they wouldn't be staying, something had come up with their family and they had to leave. The resort gave Blair some papers so that she could sign out.

Xander then came with two bags, "ready to go?" Blair nodded her head. They walked out of the resort and found a quiet place to disappear.

Xander teleported them into his room, Blair felt like she was going to be sick and she was, in the bathroom. Xander walked down to his family.

Esme was surprised to see him "Xander" she pulled him in for a hug "it's so good to see you, why are you here?"

Xander smiled at his adoptive mother "Blair and I have a little surprise for everyone." he told her and then all of the Cullens were around him.

"I'm going to be a dad!" Xander said and the Cullens congratulated him. "Xander, where is Blair?" Rose asked.

"Being sick in the toilet" he said and then rushed upstairs to see if she was okay. "Dove? You alright" Blair smiled and nodded her head. "Tell then I will be down but I want to rest for a bit. That teleporting took a lot out of me." Xander nods his head in understanding.

"Of course, Dove."

The Cullens were excited for the two and the new member of their family. It wouldn't be like the last time because the volturi have no authority over Blair. She could kill them all.

Now telling the Mikealsons, that is a different story. But not today because the pregnant hybrid needed some sleep.

——————-

—Author's note—

If I have gotten any of the Philippine food names wrong or anything else please tell me and I will fix it!

Thank you for reading!