Volume 01 Chapter 18

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

We'll continuing?

She can see a hint of desire in his eyes and thought of a particular passionate night.

Selena don't know what she's currently feeling. There's an anticipation, fear, nervousness, and many more emotions mixing inside her.

It will be their second time after that night in the bar. This time, she'll be in her full awareness without the influence of alcohol and aphrodisiac.

Will it be okay? What if something gone wrong?

She thought of her child growing inside her womb.

Will it be okay to back out?

As if he can read her mind, he kisses her again and touch her already untangled hair.

"Relax. Just leave it to me."

Selena looked at him with her clear round eyes.

What will be their child's reaction if it had known that its parents wants to roll on sheets while it's still growing silently inside?

Xavier kisses a spot between her brows before letting her back to her seat. He fixed his seat and started the car.

They arrived at Xavier's home without interruption and park the car in the entrance.

Xavier immediately went out and opened the car door for her. He held her hand and pulled her inside the house.

It's 12 o'clock in the midnight and the people inside are already asleep.

He pulled out some keys and open the door, leading her to the stairs up to a certain bedroom and went inside.

She didn't have time to observe the room as the man beside her started to kiss her vigorously and pin her behind the closed door. She reflexively responded by parting her lips and crumpling his suit.

Xavier's experienced tongue went inside her small mouth, sweeping through her cavity and to her throat before entangling with her pink hot tongue.

He is sucking and swallowing her essence while his left hand is impatiently rubbing her soft white leg behind the slit of her dress.

His free hand started to squeeze her mounds behind the cloth before lowering her collar, exposing those pinkish white flesh.

Selena isn't wearing a bra as it will hinder with her current dress so Xavier can freely touch those soft white peaks

He separated their entangling mouths and lowered his head to suck her snow white neck and to her soft mound, leaving behind some red petals in her unblemished skin.

Selena gasps and moaned when she felt his lips in her delicate skin and sensitive peaks, calling his name in a slightly hoarse voice.

"Xavier"

Her tone is very sultry and seductive, even she didn't expect herself to let out such voice.

Xavier responded by kissing her lips again while carrying her to the bed.

After putting her down, he broke their kiss and take in her current appearance while shaking his coat off.

Selena is a little disoriented while her chest is heaving laboriously. She look at the man on top of her while he's unbuttoning his white shirt.

He looks so alluring and seductive as he's shaking off his upper cloth. His unblemished white skin coupled with his perfect hard body is like a piece of art, while his beautiful face covered with lust made Selena's throat dry and desired to ravish him.

She saw Xavier's eyes darkened and dip his head to take her parting luscious lips. She kiss him back while touching his broad back and hard chest.

She felt Xavier's hot hands in her naked body while rubbing her skin. She don't know when has Xavier took off her dress and only her red lacy underwear was left.

He's pinching and pressing her left pink bud while his left arm is supporting his weight as to avoid pressing the slight bump in her stomach.

His lips left hers and take in her stiff peak into his mouth.

Selena arched her body and fisted a handful of his hair while he's sucking and biting her pink bud.

His right hand started to trace her lacy panty before ripping it off.

Selena let out a surprised cry before pushing Xavier off her and look at the poor cloth.

"Why did you ripped it?!"

That's my most expensive underwear and I only used it once!

Xavier just look at her innocently.

"Why not?"

"You-"

Selena didn't finished what she's about to say when Xavier kissed her hotly and seductively. And our little transmigrator threw that ripped underwear at back of her mind.

Xavier's tongue is moving seductively inside her mouth while his hand parted her legs and started rubbing her sensitive flower. He parted those delicate petals before plunging a finger in.

She sucked a mouthful of air and pulled Xavier's head into her chest as she felt him thrusting his finger, in and out of her.

She gasped and moaned while Xavier continued to thrust while sucking and biting her mounds.

He put another finger and another until three fingers are thrusting inside her.

After a while, Selena felt her insides tighten and something came out from her. She went limp as she felt pleasure.

Xavier left her chest and remove his fingers. He started to unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants before taking out his massive hard member.

He position it to her still sensitive entrance before suddenly plunging it in.

Selena let out a startled cry when she felt something big and hard filling her tight hole.

Oh God.