Shy

Lyn POV

After my birthday, Aly has been kinda shy. I think its because she has never felt this way and is afraid of getting hurt. I glanced at her side of the bed and she wasnt there, she tends to get up, make breakfast and then act busy.

She finished her course at the law school and i wanted her to work, but she wanted to be a stay home mom and i just let her be.

I got out of bed and went to do my hygiene. I got out and put on my work  clothes, then headed downstairs. On the table was breakfast and Aly trying to get Adilyn to eat.

I went to the table and kissed Aly 

"Y'all need to get a room cause im right here" Adilyn rolled her eyes.

Aly pushed me aside and boxed her ears

"And you need to eat your DAMN CEREAL AND STOP GIVING ME ATTITUDE BEFORE I BEAT YOUR ASS"

Adilyn slowly started to eat while Aly burned holes in her head. I decided not to get in the middle of their arguement else i aint getting no 🐱.

I took my breakfast and ate. When Adilyn finished she grabbed her bag and went to the car. I followed not before giving Aly a kiss on the forehead.

On the way to school Adilyn was real quietand looking through the window. Not the quiet i approved of, so i spoke up

"What is wrong Adi?"

"Nothing" i bearly heard as she mumbled.

I gave her a minute before speaking

"You know you can always talk to me if sumn is wrong and i wont tell mommy so whats up?"

She sighed and tears rolled down her eyes. I pulled over at the front of her school

"Its just that everybody teasing me about having 2 moms. And yall not giving me enough attention cause of the baby. I mean i want a sibiling but i dont get attention and they say that yall is dumb for being together" she sniffled and i put her in my lap.

"Baby we love you sooo much that it is unexplainable. The little one is gomna need lots of attention bc the baby cannot do anyrhing for himself. But we will also give you attention. Plus them niggas talking bout us just leave that to your mom...she finna go off. I will only tell her that tho ok."

Adilyn nodded her head and went along to school. Now that is some fucked up shit talking bout us. I drove to work while thinking, what i could do for Adilyn.

And i got it. Plan A is ready to be executed.

__________________________________

Hey hoessssss

Thank you for reading guys.

Happy Birthday to one of my loyal supporters pradaclip i hope you have a great day and dont let no nigga fuck that up. Big 15 enjoy your day hun

Like👍

Comment🖎