Chapter 1

"Oh yeah Camila bring that fat ass over here." Obama said with a small smirk.

"Yes daddy" Camila replied walking over to the small black man.

"Now put your ass, on my dick. And FRICK my shit." Obama added taking off his overalls.

"Yes daddy, anything for you."

Obama then plugged his 10 foot dick into Camilas ass without warning, causing blood to squirt.

"Oh girl I knew I was just getting some ass today, but looks like I got a slushy too." Obama said smacking the small girls ass.

"Oh yeah Barrack I like it when you talk dirty to me." Camila whined. Barracks 10 incher still in her ass.

"Put it in my popping pussy." Camila added making Obama pull out.

"Oh girl you know it" Obama replied with a devilish smirk.

That's when Obama fucked Camila so hard in the vagina that she scream "Camren is real."

"Oh glad I could you to admit that shit you dirty girl." Obama replied still fucking Camila so hard.

Obama then fucked Camila so hard that she passed out. Michelle later walked in and fingered Camila while she was asleep. Camila woke up later, but only to tweet "Camren was always real." Then she died of Obamas Dick.

- The End (Tweet me your thoughts! My Twitter is @JewishCabello!) part 2?!?!?