GUIDELINES AND AUTHOR'S NOTE

✳️This fanfiction is set in AU.

✳️Levi will be your Professor and you will be a second-year University Student.

✳️Levi is 30 years old while you are 21. I want to provide the atmosphere of an actual student-teacher relationship so age gap is a must.

✳️I am not familiar with the structure of American Degree Programs/Non O-level or Alevel Pathways so I'm using the concept of my own country's Degree Programs as an example, so please don't be confused.

✳️A-levels (Grade 12 & 13) are kind of like your high school diploma that provide you with the entry to a university where you can directly pursue a course. Your choice of degree program will depend on the subjects you chose to study during that level and the grades you received (there are general subjects for common programs as well).

✳️Usually a Bachelor's degree (or Undergrad as US would say) would take maximum 3-4 years. Then you move on to Masters and PhD so forth.

✳️You are a Business student and Levi will be your Quantitative Techniques Professor. Quantitative Techniques include the mathematical side of Business such as Statistics, Financial Mathematics and Operations Research. Basically, a whole lot of graphs and maths.

✳️You are an average (but not dumb) Maths student in this fanfiction. If you are below average or above average in the mentioned subjects, bear with me so we can actually create some cliché settings.

✳️Can't have you understanding French here. For plot purposes.

✳️Levi will speak French at times because he is a native. Please forgive me for any translation errors because I am turning to Google for help. If there are any readers who know French, please feel free to correct any mistakes in the comments. I will be so grateful!

✳️Just a quick reference. The story is written in Third POV. Thoughts will be italicised.

✳️The reader will be able to have her own native tongue as well. Sentences that are in bold show that you are talking in your language (anything other than English & French).

✳️F/T - Father's Title. Since you are not a native English speaker, you will refer to your family with the respectful clinical terms used in your supposed first language. M/T - Mother's Title. G/T - Grandma/Grandpa Titles. B/T - Brother's Title, etc. Bolded words are spoken in your mother tongue. The rest are in English. To get a better understanding, remember how Japanese have both respectful and personal terms to refer to their loved ones? This is something similar.

✳️As you might have figured at this point, I like kinky smut so prepare your virgin minds. I wanted to give a shoutout to Elia_Meribel from AO3 for requesting certain kinks. I managed to incorporate one into this story. Hope I did you proud, lol. I love writing new things.

✳️Reader will be a little on the smaller side here (sorry to any tall ones, it clicks better with Levi when you're short). You will be shorter than Levi. I also want to show some love to the itty bitty titty community so you will be a smaller chested female as well. But if you are bigger, it doesn't matter. Just ignore some descriptions. I believe inclusion is important.

✳️The last chapter in this book will be a gallery of images that will provide you with an idea of how I visualized certain objects to look like. You may browse through to gain a better understanding of my descriptions in the story.

✳️I have a thing for S/T relationships so yeah, don't fuck with me. I've been fantasizing about this for a while. If this kind of relationship disturbs you, don't read it. Peace.

✳️ SERIOUS UPDATE :

A disclaimer; I don't mean to come off as rude and I'm terribly sorry if I sound mean. But I'm at my wits end and I need to make a few things clear to you guys. I can't believe I have to include this (and I really didn't want to, but I'm left with no choice).

If you feel uncomfortable about a particular scene, whether it be sex, kink, romance or comedy, please feel free to skip ahead at any point, or simply avoid reading the book.

People are different and certain things might not be for you, I completely acknowledge and understand that. But that does not mean you can ruin the reading experience of others by commenting negativity on the platform.

Complaining in the comment section will not change the plot of the story either. You are more than welcome to not like what has been written, but no one is forcing you to read either. Constructive criticism is welcome, ignorance is not. Therefore, please be mindful when you share your opinions.

Further, I'm aware that most of my readers are young and I have no control over what you read. It's not the age that concerns me but the level of maturity. This is entirely your decision when you tapped on my book to read and at the end of the day, it's your decision to stay until the end. With that being said, please don't complain about things being gross, or disgusting when this is something you're not supposed to be reading in the first place without some idea on the subject. If you're curious about something, Google is an open platform. Read. Learn. Share.

Finally, I advice my readers to have an open mind and not take a fanfiction on Wattpad too literally. It's a story after all. Just enjoy, read to your hearts content, fap all you want and make new friends from the comments section.

I love you guys ❤️ and I really appreciate each one of you who decided to read this publication.

-🍒-

COMPETITION

✳️This story is written for the Awesome-Dude Writing Contest hosted by Awesome-dude.

DISCLAIMER

✳️I do not own any of the characters mentioned in this fanfiction. All rights belong to Hajime Isayama.

✳️🎨Artist of the Album Cover Picture - BEV-NAP
Please notify me if you are the artist and would like the image removed.

✳️Any and all songs, videos and choreographies referenced in the story belong to the rightful owners. Credit is given.