↠Friendly Approval - 029

"My soul is in the sky"—F R I E N D L Y  A P P R O V A L—

—F R I E N D L Y A P P R O V A L—

Sage wandered around the castle aimlessly. She was wearing a simple tan colored dress, and just wanted to pass the time. Sage was waiting for Sirius, James, and Remus to show up. Peter couldn't make it, he briefly mentioned something about his family saying no in his most recent letter to Sage. The other boys were coming over to help Sage box up the rest of her room and actually meet her father.

The boy had only shaken hands with Sage's father before her mother died and he left. Sage wanted the approval from her father of her boyfriend and best friends, even if it truly meant nothing to the royals. The persons who approval mattered was Sage. And maybe her aunts if it was a big enough fight.

"Your majesty," A soft voice called out to her, causing Sage to stop dead in her tracks and face the young woman. "Your friends have arrived and are waiting outside for you." Sage smiled widely and took off down the halls. "They're here!" Sage exclaimed when she passed by Jasper. "You saw them a week ago Sage!" He laughed at her behavior. The girl just kept going though.

She slowed down as she reached the giant double doors that led to the front of the grounds. Sage opened the left door and her smile grew when she saw her friends waiting for her. She quickly raced down the steps and towards them. "Princess! "Herb!" Two voices called out to her and she pulled all three of the boys into a large hug. "I've missed you all!" She told them.

The boys all smiled at her. "Well, take us to your father, Princess." Sirius grabbed Sage's hand and motioned for her to lead them. "Gladly!" She smiled before taking them to the family room. The halls were just as long as all of them remember. The last time they were here was at the end of last summer, and it was a time of deep struggle for the young queen.

"Father! They're here!" Sage cheered out as she walked into the room with boys. Each of them straightened up and put on polite smiles. "Sir." Sirius was the first one to approach him. "Ah, you're Sirius, right? Her boyfriend?" Her father stood up and shook Sirius's hand. The man intimidated Sirius greatly, not that he would ever admit it though. "Yes, sir." Sirius nodded at the man with a charming smile on his face.

Her father let go of Sirius's hand and moved on to greet the other boys. "James Potter, sir," James was obviously trying to cover up his nervousness. It wasn't often the boy was like this, but this man was the previous king consort of England and Sage's father. "Good to see you, young lad." Her father patted his shoulder before reaching for Remus's hand to shake. "Remus Lupin," Remus smiles tightly at him.

"These are some fine young men, Sage!" Her father exclaimed as he turned to face his daughter again. "They are, aren't they?" Sage looked at her friends happily. "Don't think I could have picked better for you." Sage beamed at his words. "No one could have!" The boys all flushed at the Royal family's praise. "Well, go along then, don't let me hold you up if you have things to do." Her father excused them.

———

Sage was laughing as they pointed at the pictures she had up on her walls of them together. "Look at this one! James looks like he's about to cry!" Remus pulled it off the wall and showed the group. Sage was laughing so hard her hands covered her stomach and she was leaning forwards. "Oh, shut it mate." James playfully shoved Remus and took the photo from his hands.

"Be careful with them! Those frames were expensive!" Sage scolded them slightly as they put the photos in boxes. "We have magic, love, we can repair them," Sirius told his girlfriend with a chuckle. "That doesn't mean I want them broken in the first place!" She slapped his arm lightly.

The boys kept laughing as they finished up the rest. "I hate seeing this room so empty." Sage started to frown. "Even when I was little it was covered in pictures and paintings..." Sirius wrapped his arm around his girlfriend's waist and pulled her into his side. "Don't worry about it, love. Soon, you'll have another room to decorate," he tried to comfort her.

There was a soft knock on the bedroom door and soft click letting them know it opened. "Sage?" It was Eden. "Holy shit, this is weird," Eden said as she looked around the empty room. "Hey, language!" Sage gave Eden a glare. Eden put her hands up and laughed. "Sometimes you sound just like mom, I swear." Sage put her hands on her hips and gave Eden a look.

"Alright! I'll stop!" The girl giggled. "Hi boys!' Eden exclaimed and smiled at them. "Hi Eden," The boys smiled back at her. "So, was your mother a total bitch at the train station?" Eden asked Sirius. "Eden!" "She always is!" Remus and James laughed at the couples reaction to Eden's words. "Do not encourage that language!" Sage pointed her figure at Sirius.

Sirius playfully slapped Sage's hand, causing her to gasp and giggle. "You are ridiculous," She told him. "No! I'm Sirius!"

———

"I'll say this right now. Jeans? Not my favorite thing in the world," Sage complained as she tried to adjust them. They had just finished putting all the boxes in the living room. "I'm surprised you owned jeans," James said as he leaned against the counter island. "I am too, I didn't know I had a pair in my dresser," Sage told him.

Remus just stared at her. "I find it incredibly interesting that you are shocked to find a pair of jeans when most people would be shocked to find expensive dresses in their wardrobe," Sage laughed at his words and shrugged. "Most people aren't the queen of England," Remus nodded. "That's true." He nodded his head with a smile.

"So, Jamesy, tell me, how is Lily?" Sage looked over towards James with a smirk on her face. James turned bright red and looked away from Sage. "I- I think she's d-doing well," James stuttered. "Not so cocky now, huh?" Sage laughed at him. "Oh shut up!" James waved a hand at her.

Sirius look at James and matched his girlfriend's smirk. "Been talking to Lily, have you mate?" He questioned. "Bloody hell, I'm never gonna hear the end of this!" James exclaimed causing his friends to laugh. "Oh, i'm so glad you all find entertainment in my embarrassment!" He went on causing them to laugh harder.

It didn't get any better than this for the four friends in the room.