•◦ 03 ◦•

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER THREE
ᴏɴʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER THREE• ᴏɴʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

The music makes you move your body to the beat, the many shots you've downed finally taking it's effect. Your body feeling loose and light tell your brain you're now tipsy. That plus when you move your head too fast your vision blurs for a brief second.

You're enjoying yourself with your friends and happily celebrating Iseul's birthday. Jimin wraps his arms around her and repeatedly kisses her cheek.

They're so cute.

You walk over to the bar and order yourself another one of the mixed drinks you were having. You patiently wait for it by the dark corner of the bar table, eyes wandering over the alcohol shelf in boredom.

"Shit." You hear someone mutter before a hand gropes your ass.

You turn around in shock and the guy standing behind you smirks.

"What the fuck?!"

He harshly turns you back around and presses his clothed dick against your ass. You turn and push him off before slapping him.

"Fucking dirty ass pervert!" You scream at him before fleeing the scene and going back to your friends.

You quickly text Jungkook to come pick you up because you feel sick. You weren't lying though. It wasn't a cold type of sick, but after what happened you felt like throwing up.

He texts you that's he's on his way and knowing how Jungkook drives, you know he'll be there soon. You grab your stuff and tell your friends you're feeling bad and need to go home.

Jimin offers to drive you, but you reject and tell him Jungkook's on his way. You hug him, Iseul, and the rest of your friends before walking outside.

There were still people in line to get into the club, so you didn't feel that unsafe. Foot tapping against the concrete, you anxiously wait for Jungkook.

The guy that harassed you walks out of the club looking like he's searching for something. You gulp nervously and walk down the street in a hurry.

He spots you and licks his lips, his feet already leading him towards you. You glance behind you and see how he's only a few feet away. You pick up your pace as you take out your phone and dial Jungkook.

"I'm almost there, baby."

"Jungkook, hurry!" You whisper loudly into the phone, afraid the guy will hear.

"Y/N?" You can hear the worry you arose in him. "Is everything okay?"

The guy grabs your wrist and pulls you back. A painful yelp leaves your lips and you drop your phone.