Chapter #2

🎨Artist of Story Cover - kakiba518
Please notify me if you are the artist and wish to have your art removed.

*

March, 6th - Friday

"Well, look who finally dragged her ass back home! You didn't tell us you had a punishment with Levi!" exclaimed Eren, throwing a cushion at your face.

"It slipped my mind," you shrugged, catching the soft pillow and flopping down next to Armin on Eren's comfy couch.

You were visiting the boys and Mikasa who had made herself at home in Eren's kitchen, busy making dinner. You had arrived at your apartment and had just finished taking a shower when your phone rang. It was Armin, asking whether you had reached home and to come to their flat for dinner because they had pasta. Your fridge was completely bare and you had been planning on starving yourself for the night but homemade pasta sounded incredibly appetizing to your hunger induced brain so here you were, trying to taking a short nap on the couch before dinner. The annoying part was that Eren and Armin kept bugging you, hounding you about what had gone down in Levi's office.

"Guys, you make it sound like I was beaten to death or something. He just made me clean an already spotless room. No offense Mikasa, but I think he's a little..." You twirled your pointer finger in a circle around your temple.

Eren howled with laughter while Armin and Mikasa just shook their heads with a tiny smile.

"None taken, F/N. I don't really like him, so trash him all you want," Mikasa replied monotonously, chopping tomatoes and onions.

You raised your eyebrows in surprise. "What? But I thought he was your cousin or something?

"Yeah, distant cousin. His mother and my father are related. But I don't like him."

"Why?" you wondered.

Eren answered your question. "She hates him because during her 15th birthday party, he got bored and decided to kick me in the gut to entertain himself. Asshole."

"Eren, he didn't get bored. He kicked you because you made fun of Erwin's eyebrows. At least tell the story properly," Armin nagged.

"Why do you have be such a killjoy, Armin! Now I'm going to look like the bad guy."

You shook your head and face-palmed. "I don't really want to ask this but who's Erwin and what's up with his eyebrows?"

Eren chuckled and said, "Erwin Smith. He's Levi's best friend. Levi gets a little overprotective around the people he's close to and I kind of offended him at the time. Erwin's eyebrows are really thick and bushy, like holy shit! What is he doing to have it so perfect?"

"That's a question we'll never know the answer to," replied Mikasa.

"And Mikasa got furious and attacked Levi which started a family brawl. Ah, good times," Armin said with a smile, his eyes far away as if reminiscing the past.

"So Levi didn't like that Eren made fun of Erwin and Mikasa didn't like that Levi kicked Eren. Ackermans really get attached to someone they love, huh?" you teased, earning a warning glare from the Asian girl. You grinned wickedly.

Eren looked at you with confused eyes. "What do you mean? She just prevented Levi from severely injuring me, that's all. The guy can punch. Two more hits and I would have had internal bleeding."

You shared a sympathetic look with Armin and then looked at Mikasa who had her head turned away. Poor thing. Eren's such an oblivious idiot.

"Nothing Eren. I was just stating something. Anyway, back to the topic. He made me clean an already clean room! What's up with that?"

"Levi has mild OCD. He hates when things aren't organzied or perfect and everything has to be absolutely clean. Even if one thing has a spot of dirt on it, he twitches," Mikasa said.