12💞

Taehyung ran up the stairs rounding the endless hall of the mansion. He didn't want to keep his hyung waiting.

He was surprised to see the Luna standing awkwardly by his door.

"Oh Tae, i thought you were in, i was just about to check up on you" she said voice drip of amusement.

"Yeah, i want to pick up some stuff though, I'm staying over at Jin hyung"

"Oh that's great, I'll call the driver to drop you" she said moving from his door.

"No need, Jin hyung is waiting for me outside"

"Good then best not keep him waiting, go on and have fun sweetheart." The older woman said, smiling mischievously. Taehyung just nods, confused. He didn't have time to start thinking more into it so he ran into his room gathering the stuffs he came for.

Something was strange about his room. Jungkook's scents was heavy meaning he's in the mansion but the scent is also thick in his room. He shook his head not possible, what would Jungkook want in his room? The answer is simple, nothing.

He packed his needed things in a small bag exiting his room. He is so tempted to follow the scent, to see him but what's the point if he's only going to be ignored or humiliated.

Taehyung ran downstairs, his phone was already ringing. Jin hyung will bite his head off for keeping him waiting. He needed his favorite choco drink.The Luna had bought so many for him after his aunt told her it's his favorite drink.

He ran towards the kitchen to get his drink but stopped dead in his tracks when he saw two familiar back.Taehyung wanted to turn back and run but one of them was turning to him already.

"Ah Taehyung" The head alpha greeted him cheerfully.

"Sir" He greeted bowing his head a little.

"No need to get all formal with me, How are you? heard you were sick yesterday?" The man ask, his voice sounding like he knows more than enough of what happened.

Taehyung looks up at him not knowing what to say. How do say you were almost going into heat because your asshole mate was in rut not to mention the said culprit is now looking at you disinterested.

"It's was nothing serious I'm fine now"

"Well I'm glad, are you going somewhere? The head alpha asked pointing to his little bag.

"Yes I'm going to be staying over at Jin hyung today and he's even waiting for me outside."

"Oh go on then" The older man said, still smiling.

Taehyung nods running out of the house entirely, choco drink forgotten. He's going to tell his hyung to get him some. He had to run out of there it was too suffocating.Jungkook's scent was just too strong and drowning. He is guessing because of his rut, speaking of rut he really didn't look like he's in rut, isn't it suppose to last for days?

"I was beginning to wonder if i have to ask the securities for a mattrass." Is the first thing his hyung says as he stepped inside his car.

"Hyung i didn't take that long." Taehyung whined putting on his seat belt.

"Not that long? I almost started growing grey hair." Jin mocked. twisting the key in the ignition.

"Oh my goodness hyung stop exaggerating"

Jin scoffed. "have you decided on what color you want?"

Taehyung hummed, relaxing back to the car seat, eyes closed. "I want something bright and different. Something to make a clear statement without me opening my mouth."