Wedding

Taehyung whined and looked at Jimin, who didn't even looked stressed.

"Am I pretty now?" Taehyung blinked his eyes rapildy, making Jimin gagged.

"Tae, It's my wedding. Why are you even whining for? Shouldn't I be the one who's whining?" Jimin rolled his eyes, putting on his shoes.

"Shut up, I want the guest say, 'Hey Jimin, your friend is pretty'." Taehyung said, whipping his air hair.

"As if I'll make them meet you." Jimin stuck up his tongue at his best friend who just rolled his eyes.

"Look, I'm gonna make someone woo at me." Taehyung bets, making Jimin scoff.

They are really best friends

-

"The fuck! Who the fuck is he?!" Taehyung asked the boy next to him. As he keeps on hitting him, while asking.

"How the fuck would I know?" Hoseok said, looking at the boy who Taehyung just pointed at.

"He's fucking hot!" Taehyung goshed. Hoseok know his best friend well.

"Why don't you ge-"

"Why won't I get his number? Because I'm scared that he'll reject me, hyung. I'm too young for the world to be rejected." Taehyung dramatically said, putting his hand on his head.

"The world will kill you any minute now." Hoseok hissed, making the younger pouts and back off.

"Atleast I found someone cute." Taehyung pouted, staring creepily at the cute guy.

"Kim Taehyung." He jumped, shocked that his name was called. He looked at the crowd who's staring at him.

"Uh.."

"Yah, Taehyung, you're called for the speech." Hoseok said, patting the youngers' back.

He stood up, smiling weakly at the people. He's surprised, and shocked because Jimin didn't told him anything about this. His best friend will be killed later, for sure.

He stood up at the poduim, smiling at the crowd. Crowd means cute guy.

"I uh... wasn't expecting this. But yeah, I'm not prepared but be ready I guess? Anyways, Pa- Min Jimin is my least favorite best friend. He's annoying, selfish, negative thinker and anything negative. But all of that was changed because of me. Yeah, me, admit it. Sometimes, he's a stubborn guy but you'll get through it. I love that guy, not romantically but sure shit I love him with my whole heart. But I won't give him my heart of course, I'm not dumb."

"You will, probably!" Jimin shouted, laughing with his husband.

"Shut up newly weds, I'm not done yet. So as I was saying, this little annoying brat is my best friend. You slap him softly, I'll thank you. Just kidding, I'll slap all of your bullshit. Anyways, Min Yoongi, my very sweet hyung. He's my cousin but like 3rd or 4th cousin. I don't know why. He met Jimin not romantically because Yoongi hyung was laughing that time, see sweet? Yeah, he was laughing and then suddenly Jimin came and then he suddenly choked and the water got out of his nose instead. Yeah, I love them two. Anyways, I said anyways too much. I love you two and whoever block this relationship, I'm going to break your kneecaps. So goodluck sweetie. So, you two are going to leave me now. I hope you're sad, because you two will miss me. I love you Mins. Goodluck." Taehyung did a little mic drop at the stage and smiled at the crowd, who's laughing and clapping their hands.