Fourteen: The Ties' Strength

Weeks come and go and I never hear the answer to the question that had been simmering in my mind of why Prescillla was at Jonny's in the first place.

I find myself uncaring of that answer. I know that when Pre is ready to talk about whatever had her so wound up, she will. I can wait. I think I could wait forever for anything she needs me to.

"Arnie." Tommy squeezes my shoulder as he sits down next to me.

It's lunchtime, I'm indulging in some extracurricular activities—studying. Lately, I've been otherwise distracted. I didn't have friends in school pretty much... ever. Having one now, I guess means being bothered every fucking five seconds of the day.

"Tommy," I reply, closing my notes and giving him my undivided attention. Doing anything else in his presence is nothing short of pointless. Especially, when he's got some wild hair up his ass which means a party invite or a fun idea.

"You're coming to the game tonight, Arnie boy," he grins.

I eye the football that's spinning in his hand. Every time I see one I don't think of the jocks scoring touchdowns. I think of Pre in her sexy little cheer uniform, bouncing around on the sidelines of the football field. Right now? I'm thinking of the time she let me fuck her in it inside that storage closet.

Prescilla is currently getting in some extra practice, and now that I think about it, I bet it's for tonight. "Home game?" I ask. I wouldn't pass up the sight of her in that uniform any day of the week.

Tommy grins and punches my shoulder as if knowing my thoughts. "You fucking bet. It's the first game of the year!"

Resounding hollers come from the table of jocks on the other side of the room. Prescilla's 'pom-poms' flashing in my mind are what influence my decision, however. "I guess I'll be there."

Another jarring shoulder punch and grunted, "Hell yeah," and Tommy stalks off toward the rest of the jocks' table.

Now to study. I have my notes halfway open when a hand with pink fingernails pushes it closed again. "Arnie," Prescilla smiles when I meet her gaze.

"Done?" I ask her as she sits in my lap. She's changed out of her uniform, back in a dress that makes the curves of her body feel bare beneath my hands. It's so fucking tantalizing that it has my thoughts wandering to dirtier depths immediately.

Prescilla's lips fall against my neck and she mutters against a sensitive spot, "Just getting started." I have to close my eyes and breathe deeply to control my rousing cock. When her ass wiggles on it, I'm torn between having her straddle me for a quick 'rendezvous' right here in the middle of the cafeteria, or skipping the rest of the day altogether and taking her home.

The little murmurs in the room about us have me deciding to put on a little show instead. I grip the nape of Prescilla's neck and pull her head back far enough so I can kiss the hell out of her with everyone's eyes on us. Her tongue lashes against mine fiercely but is easily subdued. She moans lightly once I take the lead, and we fall into a familiar rhythm.

I move my hand up her body until I'm cupping a full breast in my hand, her taut nipple is hard and felt even through her bra. It's the ultimate restraint tester. And I fail because I have to roll that bud between my fingers and hear her sweet moans.

As soon as I do, I'm hit with another battle of wills. Do I stop now, or do I lay her on the table in front of me, spread her thighs and eat my lunch in front of everyone while basking in her delicious cries of pleasure.

Another soft moan shoves me toward the latter decision. Except, I have other plans for us already. "Later," I promise Prescilla after I pull her mouth away from mine and set her on the bench next to me. My cock protests against the zipper of my slacks, but the bell rings a moment later and Pre and I are sent on our way to our last class.