Chapter 6: Shhh.....

Pip pov:

Its other day at daycare. Were having a sleep over at the daycare. That means I'll see more of Casper. When I walk in the rooms black completely black. What...? I see something move.. "BOO!" Goldy Yells. AHHHH! Casper come running down the stairs and turns on the light. "Goldys what did you do?!" Casper yells. " I just scared him." She says. " He doesn't like to be scared!" He yells at Goldy. He comforts me with a hug wail I sob on his shoulder. "Hes fine gezz!" Goldy yells back. Casper not wanting to complete the argument he snarls at her. Goldy rolls her eyes and goes up stairs. He puts me in his lap and continues to comfort me. He takes of my hood at pets my ears. I basically a cat purr. Then the worst time possible the new kids come in. "Hello you must be Aries and Cake right?" Ryan says wail kinda staring at us. "Yep!" Aries says. "Cool Casper Pip lets go introduce them to everyone else!" Ryan says. Casper holds my hand I quite enjoy it. When we get up he introduces them to everyone then says " Guess who the couples are!" Ryan says. Being smart Aries says "Goldy and Unicorn." "Tina and Ryan." Says Cake. " Casper and Pip!" They both shout. My face goes into a deep blush making it look like my face just turned red. I hide my blush with my hoodie. Almost everyone burst out laughing. "Aw man good guess but they are not a thing yet!" Tina says wail laughing. "Aw man..." Aries and Cake say a bit sad then join in laughing. " Guys I think Pip fell asleep.." Casper said. "How did he do that?!" Cake says. " I dont know but ill take him to his room." Casper said. "Alright see ya later." Tina says. Casper takes me to our room. "Thanks for pretending you were asleep." Casper says. Np at all. Casper wraps his arms around my waist. C-Casper..? Shhh.....

______________________________________
Cliffhanger!
There will only be kissing in the next Chapter becuase I'm not dirty.
By the why Cake was CoffeECakes and Aries was adventurouswolf3 check them out.