ix ☆ negative zero point two seconds

🌱

🌱

"So like, how we gon' get to this party? You said yo parents took yo car," Fez asks Suki while sitting on her bed, waiting for her to be done with her hair.

"They took my dad's car and the family car, my car is still here. I just never take it out because, well, you'll see," Suki puts down her hairbrush. "Okay, I'm done."

Fez gets up and wraps his arms around her waist, "You look gorgeous, like always."

Suki blushes, "Thank you. Now, come on, we got a party to get too."

Suki leads him downstairs and into the garage. She flips on the lights and sitting there, is her beautifully modded 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR.

"Holy—" Fezco stares at the car wide-eyed before turning to the small girl next to him, "This is your car?!"

"It was my brother's and he left it to me when he passed away," She smiles.

"Suki, yo, you gotta fuckin' wit me. This yo car, for real?" Fez asks her in disbelief.

"I'm deadass, dude. I just never take it out. I'd fucking kill someone if they fucked my car up. Both my brother and I worked too hard on it for someone to fuck it up so easily," Suki explains to him.

"Shit, you right, but damn."

"Let's go, bro, you can look at my car any other time," The couple gets into the car, Suki obviously in the driver's seat. She turns on the car and revved her engine. Fez turns to her with an 'o' shaped mouth and lets out an excited laugh which causes Suki to laugh as well.

🌱

As Suki rides up to the frat house, countless people stare and point at her car. She finds a parking space quickly and parks the car before she and Fezco get out. A whole bunch of dudes begin to swarm her car and she rolls her eyes, "Ayo!" She yells, "Back the fuck up off my car!"

"This is your car?" Some random dude asks her.

"No, it's my fat dick's," Suki responds sarcastically, "yes, it's my car, I just said that."

"Can I marry you?" The guy asks dreamily.

Suki laughs and Fez wraps his arm around his girlfriend's shoulders, "Nah, bruh, this my girl so ima need you to check yoself."

"What he said," Suki smiles. The pair walks up to the frat house.

"Yo, ain't that McKay?" Fez squints his eyes at the black boy.