Chapter 9

Tbh I'm sooo excited to do my dancer/stripper one nexxtttttt I already started her chapterssss😭😭😭 (I'm getting impatient lmaooo)

I'm thinking of an Asian Daddy for the third one?? What y'all think??

Also 1k views already?!?!? Thank you😍❤️❤️❤️

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Chapter Nine

~Serena~

When I got out the tube I dried off and went to his closet. I had some stuff here from some shopping trips. And I found my cute white robe, Mr.Gallo really liked this one. I found some panties and slipped them on. Man, I'm feeling a whole lot better. I fixed my hair up before heading downstairs and Oop. No breakfast? I looked around, No Mr.Gallo? I've been played!

"Hello~!" I yelled but only heard my voice echo back to me. Where on earth did he go-oh lord did I kill him? He have a heart attack- nah the way he was I should've had a heart attack. I sat at the bar for a little before someone rung his doorbell. S-Should I answer? It went off again so I decided I'm gonna peek to see who it is at least. When I got to the door I peeked and it was fucking Kennedy. Let her stand there or finally beat that ass? Decisions decisions~ I opened the door with a smile.

"W-Why are you here?" She asked making a face that was clearly full if disgust.

"Better question is why are you here? Came over for that ass whooping?" I asked sweetly.

"Where is Lucca?" She asked and I got pissed.

"He DONT WANT YOU! You don't understand?! LEAVE." I yelled and she took a step back.

"Seriously? I leave for a few minutes and this happens." We both jumped seeing him walk up-with my breakfast, okay I wasn't played.

"Lucca I need to have a serious talk with you." She asked as he walked up to the door.

"About what?" I asked her but she just glared at me.

"I'm not talking to you little-

-Enough! This food is hot so move." He said and pushed passed her, I opened the door for him but stepped in front of her.

"Is she coming in or?" I asked him and he sighed.

"For a few minutes, come eat Love." I sighed and closed the door, as we all walked to the kitchen. It was deathly silent as he gave me my plate and he sipped his coffee.

"Mhm Thank you." She said while sitting in the bar stool by the island and he gave her his food. I rolled my eyes.

"You have five minutes." He said drinking his coffee.

"I-I can't talk about it around her." He said looking at me. Well good! Leave then... ugh this food is too good to be eating it with her.

"It was so important you came to our home so early." We both looked at him with big eyes as she turned red as the strawberry on her fork.