26

"We should take Jungkook to the town today. He's never really left the house and I think they have new jewelry, we should get him something." Jin proposed as he set down the cups one early morning. The said human was still upstairs sleeping.

"What do you have in mind?" Taehyung raised his brows.

"An engagement ring?" Namjoon muttered sarcastically while sipping his drink.

"Of course not." Jin rolled his eyes at the wolf. "If we can find something nice enough then we can get it. Do you think he'd like that?" Jin hummed as he put the 7 plates on the table.

"He seems fascinated with my rings...or pretty much anything shiny. I think he would." Yoongi shrugged, adjusting one of his multiple rings as he spoke.

"Yeah, same with my tail. He likes shiny, sparkly and colorful stuff. He looks so cute when he stares at it in complete awe." Jimin cooed quietly at the familiar image.

"He's such a cute baby." Hoseok smiled dreamily.

"He's our cute baby." Jin emphasized with a smile.

Just then, the said baby walked in tiredly, yawning cutely into his sleeve. He wore one of Namjoon's shirts to sleep, so he looked extra smol. Something the guys discovered was Jungkook liked wearing their clothes because of their scents and he liked bigger sized clothing in general. They found it adorable.

"Morning, sweetie. You have a good sleep?" Jin smiled, the others busy cooing at their baby (except Yoongi who was staring at his bare legs with his mouth agape).

"Mhm." Jungkook nodded. He sleepily leaned down to give Namjoon a good morning kiss like usual, but he was interrupted by someone clearing their throat loudly.

Yoongi had his fingers laced above his belt, leaned back in his chair with a raised brow. Jungkook smiled sheepishly and shuffled over, leaning down to kiss him on the lips.

"That's much better." Yoongi clicked his tongue and smacked the younger's ass. Jungkook yelped and blushed, quickly moving away from the smirking vampire to kiss the rest of them.

Yoongi always got his kiss first. If not, he would get pissed. No one knew why, it was just the routine and Yoongi wanted to keep it that way.

Jungkook sat down in his seat and licked his lips. Right as he reached out for his fork he quickly retracted his arm to sneeze into it. The others jumped, startled looks on their faces.

"Sneeze." Yoongi said randomly.

"Is it contagious?" Taehyung backed away with wide, fearful eyes.

"Is he going to explode?" Jimin quivered while scooting his chair away from the human.

"No, you dumb asses." Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Do you guys forget everything I tell you about humans?"

"How the fuck would I remember that? We don't 'sneeze' at all." Jimin scoffed while putting his chair back.

Jungkook giggled and began eating his breakfast, thanking Jin for making it. It was silent for a few minutes.

"So, Bunny. We want to take you to the town today and maybe get you some stuff." Namjoon murmured, eating a forkful of meat.

"What kind of stuff?" Jungkook tilted his head to the side while chewing on his food, of course resembling a bunny.

"Clothes, jewelry, pretty much anything from the human world, except it's more expensive and more valuable." Hoseok informed with a small shrug.

"Yeah, I wanna go, please!" Jungkook squealed, bouncing in his seat cutely. He was sold at the mention of jewelry.

"Alright then." Jin chuckled quietly. "After breakfast, get ready and we can go."

"Okay!" Jungkook exclaimed, quickly eating his food as fast as possible.

He finished and ran upstairs to his room. He searched his closet and pulled out a silk royal purple shirt. He slipped it on and put on some black pants and comfortable shoes. He quickly brushed his teeth and fixed up his hair.

As he quickly stepped down the abundance of stairs, he heard distant chatter of his boyfriends. He listened as he walked up to them.

"If my dick got cut off, would it grow back? Like, I lost an arm once and it grew back. But would it be the same with my dick?" Yoongi murmured to the rest.

"Why don't you try it?" Jimin snickered.

"Hell no, that's too risky. If it doesn't grow back how will I be able to fuck Jungkoo-"

"I'm ready!" Jungkook chirped with a bunny smile, bouncing on his heels.

Jimin and Taehyung quickly rushed up to the bunny boy and each grabbed his hand. They rolled their eyes at each other while Jungkook stood on his tip toes to kiss them on the cheek.

"Remember to stay close with us, Honey. We don't want you getting lost or hurt." Hoseok reminded while ruffling his soft hair.

"I will, Seokie." Jungkook nodded with a smile.

After that, they left the mansion and walked through the forest behind the large house. Taehyung and Jimin refused to let go of Jungkook's small hands the whole time. As they neared the town, Yoongi led the way with a sort of swagger to his walk.

They stopped when the town was in sight. Yoongi turned around to look down at the human.

"We're here. You promise to be good, Kooks?" Yoongi raised his brows at the excited human.

"Yes, hyungie." Jungkook replied, looking around the unusual looking town with a smile and bright eyes.

A/n: OH YES DADDY- sorry it just reminded me of that sjsjsk💀

And with that, they made their way down the small hill they were on top of and slowly approached the town. The men were a little nervous to have Jungkook outside of the house, especially after what happened with Jiseok. But as long as they kept an eye on him and he was good, there wouldn't be a problem.

Jungkook said he was going to be good, so he'll be good, right?

Editing: Wtf🤡