93:

Ma Xiao listened to these people, although they maintained he expressions, but their faces were stiff.

Their Giant Tiger Tribe is so powerful, but it has been scolded by these people...

He must kill these people!

He thought so in his heart, but he had to deal with these people.

Xiong Ye lay on the haystack and looked at this scene and felt it a little funny.

He didn't interject. Most of the people in the tribe didn't interject. Even in order to avoid the other people knowing their secret, some people present didn't know that Ma Xiao came from the Giant Tiger Tribe. The Priests only explained to them and could not let others know the Big Bear Tribe is very rich.

They also don't want people to know that the Big Bear Tribe is very rich.

It will soon be greeted by cold, and there will be lack of food in winter. Many tribes are very sad in winter. If those people know that the Big Bear Tribe is so rich, maybe they will join the Big Bear Tribe, then they will have to divided their food. !

They don't want their food to be divided!

All of these people did not say a word, silently listening to the Priests and others cursed.

It was time for dinner, and Xiong He began to divide the food for dinner.

He specially found someone to find those small eggs, which are rotten. In addition, there are some collected plants.

"Our tribes are hunting once every other day. Today is not a day of hunting, so..." Xiong He was embarrassed to look at Ma Xiao, and then gave him some eggs that had been broken, and gave them a stinky the bacon gave them.

This bacon is his.

Before the tribe lacked salt, when he salted the meat, he put less salt, and the meat was stinky. If it was stinky, he would eat it, but then Zhou took out the method of making Bacon. But there are still a lot left in the tribe.

He sun-dried the stinky bacon, and then hung it in the shed where the firewood was placed. He planned to eat the food afterwards. The taste of this bacon was really unpleasant, and he couldn't stand it at home.

He forgot about the meat, and he remembered it today.

Ma Xiao took the stinky bacon and pumped his mouth. This kind of thing, he has not eaten it for many years!

But now he's acting, it was a hapless man who came out to change the salt and was also taken away by the goods... Ma Xiao could only bite his teeth and eat it.

For a moment, he even suspected that the Big Bear Tribe saw what was coming and deliberately mistreated them, but soon he did not doubt it.

Because he saw that a large basket of grass was taken by that Zhou, and he gave it to Xiong Ye.

That Xiong Ye is said to be the most powerful warrior in the tribe.

He can only eat grass... Some of these grasses have not been seen by him, but some of them have been seen by him, and even there are those he has eaten... anyway They are not good, or they are not good to watch.

Looking at the way Xiong Ye eats, he can see that he definitely doesn't like to eat these, but he still eats...

The Big Bear Tribe is definitely poor.

Of course, the more poor the tribes, the more they like to store food, the more they look at the Big Bear Tribe... The food they store should not be a stinky meat?