•◦ 04 ◦•

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER FOUR
ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ɢɪʀʟs ʙᴀᴅ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER FOUR• ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ɢɪʀʟs ʙᴀᴅ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"Namjoon, Hobi, and Kook," Jungsik, Jungkook's father, starts. "You two are going to Shanghai tomorrow night. In the morning, you'll meet with a man that goes by the name of Lun. I'll give you his information later to contact him."

Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jungkook nod.

"He's to give you a nice fucking heroin shipment. You'll load it to a small yacht named 'Rios' that'll land at the Port of Jeju that same day at night. Yoongi and Taehyung, you'll both be waiting there for the yacht. You'll unload the Heroin and load it onto a fake ferry named 'Laos.' That ferry will arrive in the morning at the Port of Busan where I'll be waiting with my brother to transport it to Seoul."

"Y/N has always wanted to go to China," Jungkook's eyes sparkle at the mention of your name. "I bet she'll enjoy it even if we'll be there for a little."

"You're not bringing her, Jungkook." Jungsik bursts his bubble.

"Why?"

Jungsik slams his palm down on the table and all the boys flinch except Jungkook.

"This is why I didn't want you to be with that fucking girl! You always think about her and can never focus on real shit we need to do!"

The boys glance at each other as Jungkook keeps his eyes on his father.

"Guess what, Kook? That girl isn't going to be with you forever. We're mafia men! It isn't easy holding our attention. Why do you think your mother left and Y/N will leave you?" He realizes something and chuckles. "Unless... you don't actually think she'll stay with you if she ever finds out about that stripper from 'Bomul' and the way she treats you when you're feeling insecure and think Y/N's cheating on you."

"Shut the fuck up, you fucking asshole!" Is what Jungkook wanted to scream at him, but he didn't. Instead, he got up and left, shutting the door behind him with all his strength.

Jungkook hated the idea of you leaving him. He was so in love with you that if you even thought about leaving, he'd lose his mind and himself.

Jungkook made it back to his car where he gets into the driver's seat and breaks down in tears. When he realizes the implications of what his father had said, he starts punching the steering wheel as hard as he can, over and over again.

• • • •

That night, you were late again. You had got caught up at the hospital with Jin and Jungkook knew it.

Jungkook sat in the dark living room, filled with indignation. He drank the last of the Soju in his glass and threw it to the nearest wall, glass breaking and falling all over the floor.