....I Can't....

JIHYO

She can never just leave my business out of her mouth. Always has Jeongyeon been in my business when she shouldn't be. I can't stand her.

She's trying to take away what's mine. She wants what's mine. Can't she just understand that she's mine.

Sana belongs to me. Sana wants me. Why is that so hard for her.

She has Nayeon. Of course Nayeon just had to find some one else so she could fuck up my life.

I wanted to go back out there and hurt Jeongyeon until she gave Sana to me but I knew, no matter how much I fought with her she wouldn't break. She had nothing to lose.

I couldn't handle seeing Sana kiss her. I couldn't do it. Her lips should not be on Sanas.

Get away. She's mine.
————

SANA

The walk with Jeongyeon was awkward. I nearly broke out into tears after Jihyo kicked me out.

I'm completely powerless against her. I didn't know if I could agree with Jeongyeon. It was all just to confusing. Yes I was shocked to find out about Jihyos past but I know she's changed. I hope so.

I want her to be changed. I want to brake down her walls. I need to so I can have clarification.

"You can stay with me tonight. I don't mind."

"I shouldn't." Jeongyeon took my hand. I didn't like it. Stop.

"Just do it. If you go back there Jihyo is going to beat your ass. You should have left her the first time. I know I said she's changed but honestly you saying that your in trouble if you don't get me up has me worried. Your no slave, your so much better then just a pretty girl." She doesn't treat me like that.

"We got into a little fight though"

"That shouldn't mean that she has to..you know what to get her way."

"Jeongyeon..Just leave it b—" Why again. Stop.

She had me pinned to the wall. I had no energy to fight it. Stop I don't want this. Everything was blank in my head.

What did I want. I could easily stop her. Jihyos done with you.

You always fight. Your bad for each other.
————

JIHYO

Why did I let her go. How can I fix this again.

So many problems. I'll get you back.

I don't know what to do. She's taking her away from me.——

—— Who? Is everything ok?

I'm afraid she's going to fall for her.——

—— Jihyo where's Sana? Are you home?

With Jeongyeon. I'm home. Can you help?——

—— I'm coming over. Just stay put. Everything will be ok.

—— don't think just call me.

"Jihyo. What's up.."

"I kicked her out with Jeongyeon. I regret it."

"It'll be fine. You know Sanas just confused about everything. This is her first relationship." I'm sick of excuses.

"She still shouldn't believe someone else! Dahyun don't come over! Im done"

"No! No no. Jihyo calm down. Just wait for me"

No. I'm done. This time it's happening.

"Jihyo! Jihyo! Don't you dare hang u—"

I guess I wasn't fully recovered. Nothing changed from last time. Jeongyeon and Sana were still a think. Sana still liked Jeongyeon.
————

SANA

Why did I do it again. I was in bed with her again.

What am I doing.

I looked at jeongyeon who was fast asleep next to me. She filled my emptiness but Jihyo filled it first.

Why was It so hard for me to wrap my head around these two.

I either have Jihyo or Jeongyeon. Which one is right.

They both are. Their both scarred in ways that I cant even fathom. Emotional recks that just need a home.

I'm their home but which one do I love.

Is Jihyo trying to change?. What if I spend all my time on her when I could just be with Jeongyeon. She cares, she understands.

I gave Jihyo another chance. No I'm the one who messed it up. She gave me the chance.

Now I messed up again. I shouldn't be given another chance. She doesn't deserve me. I'm a kid who can't make up her mind. I'm a kid who blames everything on being confused.

I'm not meant for her.