Mini Extra

-------------
Duckling: An unexpected extra. Does not affect the plot but contributes to their relationship.
-------------

Extra 1.1

"Baby, who do you like the most?"

Yun Gyeong sat on his bed, his hair like a bird's nest, his body numbly ached. Besides sitting, all he can do for now is to lay down since agitating the injury could affect his recovery speed.

Messing his hair, he grabbed his 'phone' which was given by Han Jungsik yesterday. The 'phone' is too interesting, it has many features like his D12.

D12: Am I joke to you? I'm way better than that rectangle object! ( ̄へ ̄)

He can play games which is different from the virtual games in his world. This one can be played by tapping meanwhile the virtual games on his world needed 'physical movements'.

Just when he was about to reach 500 in 'Flopi bird', his door creaked open thus, distracting him to his defeat.

"Ugh, no! My new best!"

Yun Gyeong glared at the perpetrator.

"Meow?"

Oh well, who can stay upset to that angelic face. Yun Gyeong scooped up Baby and stared into it's eyes. His silly (dumb) brain turned and thought of an idea.

"If you like me, meow once."

Baby gladly meowed once. This made the youth happy, seeing it so obedient and adorable, he asked it a few times until he reached the peak of his 'meow this times if you' game

"Who do you like? Meow once for Jungsik ge or meow twice for me!"

Instead of Baby's soft mew, a deep soothing voice answered him.

"Meow, meow"

Baby jumped down on Yun Gyeong's frozen frame and hurried to his owner.

'Traitor' Yun Gyeong glared at the cat who abandoned him.

He rigidly looked at the smiling man who just came home this morning. At his back, is the old man (head servant) who is currently grinning.

"Why are you looking at me like that, gramps?"

The old man coughed and looked at him mirthly, "Yun Gyeong looks like a mother whom asks her baby whom it likes better, mommy or daddy?"

Poor Yun Gyeong, his face became a tomato and started to stutter incoherent words due to shock.

However, a certain coffin-face stared at the youth, his ears are both red.

'En. Not bad.'

End

-------
Duckling: I bet you didn't see that coming.

Extra: When Baby went in to disturb his small daddy.

Source: (was taken from facebook)