Chapter 65: Mrs. Manoban

Jennie's POV

"Hanbin, I am telling you, if this is some kind of prank Lisa and you planned in order to make fun out of me, I am going to kick both of your asses." I am bombarding Hanbin with words because he won't talk to me since we started walking.

"We are here Jen. Promise, it's not a prank.. So breathe deeply first." He said in a serious tone and it made me a little nervous and I don't know why but I did breathe as he told.

Not too long, I felt his hands at the back of my head untying the blindfold.

And,

And,

And,

WHAT IS THIS?! EVERYTHING IS BLUE AND WHITE, A BREATHTAKING WEDDING LIKE SET UP, I AM IN THE ENTRANCE AND I CAN CLEARLY SEE LISA ON THE END SIDE OF THE AISLE FROM WHERE I AM STANDING. HOLY SHHH! AM I DREAMING?! GOD, PLEASE. WHAT KIND OF FAIRYTALE DREAMLAND AM I IN?

"Hello sweetie" oh God! Even my mom is here.

"We are so proud of you our Jennie." and my dad too?!

I didn't respond to them, I just looked back again to the other end of the aisle wherein a handsome looking smiling Lisa is standing beside her dad.

GOODNESS GRACIOUS! WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

I just remained frozen on my stand. I can't move, I can't also speak. Am I being sleep paralyzed?!

I saw Jisoo walking towards me with her hands on her back as if she's hiding something. Fvck! Even Jisoo is here, Rosie and her came back to the city yesterday. Now I'm convinced that I am really dreaming. Oh no! Someone please wake me up!

"Jendeukie! Congratulations! You'll be finally a Mrs. after this." Jisoo said when she reached me then handed me the thing she was hiding from her back.

Oh God! It's a beautiful bouquet of flowers. But I can't even lift my hands to get it.

I remained stationary, I am so overwhelmed that I can't really move even a single muscle

I remained stationary, I am so overwhelmed that I can't really move even a single muscle."Why is that this dream seems to be realistic?" I asked myself in my normal volume of voice.

"Yah! Jendeukie! Do you really think that this is just a dream? Jinjja? Tsk, pabo! This is not a dream! Lisa planned this all to surprise you. And I can see that you are really surprised, you even thought that this is just a dream." she uttered while laughing like an idiot.

"Come on Jennie Kim! Your Lisa Manoban is waiting for your I do." she continued and placed the bouquet on my hands then hugged me real tight.

"I am so proud of you my bestfriend. I trust Lisa and I know she will never hurt you. I wish nothing but the best for the both of you." she whispered then kissed my forehead before returning to her spot.

I am still processing everything in my head. So this is reality. This is fvcking reality!

"Jennie sweetie, Lisa planned this since the day she introduced herself to us. She personally asked for our blessing to let her be with you and sincerely asked your hand for marriage which your dad and I gladly gave her the permission to do so. She's very sincere and genuine person, we know that you will be in good hands being with Lisa. Now, we do understand why you love her that much. She's one of a kind Jennie." my mom uttered while crying and that's when everything finally sank in on my mind, I AM GETTING MARRIED TODAY TO THE ONLY PERSON I WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH.