Volume 01 Chapter 20

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

Don't stop!

Selena immediately open her eyes and look at Xavier who's also looks frustrated as her.

She tried to move her waist as to seek the pleasure she wants to feel but Xavier let go of her hand while simultaneously held her hips in place.

She frustratingly groaned again and calling his name in an angry and aggrieved tone.

"Xavier!"

"Yes baby."

Xavier's smile dazzled her and she clamped his massive rod again. She saw him sharply intake a mouthful of air and his eyes darkening as if he wants to eat her whole. He frustratingly groaned again when she do it again. He ask again in a panting and hoarse voice.

"Tell me who you are making love with baby and I'll give you pleasure."

He enticingly look at her while he teasingly touch their connection.

She closed her eyes and silent tears roll down to the side of her face which Xavier wiped it away using his other hand still holding her hand. She silently tried to calm her desires down but heck! It's no use! She wants him to move his hips again!

She suddenly opens her eyes as she felt him slowly pulling his member out of her. She panics and immediately answered him in a shouting voice.

"Xavier! It's you! It's you, Xavier I'm making love with! Xavier, please! Xavier, please give it to me."

She tearily begged at him.

She is so frustrated! Adding her hormones due to pregnancy, she became even more muddle-headed due to Xavier's sudden teasing.

He didn't say anything but silently pulling his member out.

She panicked again and trying to move her hip but Xavier is holding her. She despaired and look at him with an aggrieved eyes.

As she thought he'll really pull it out, he immediately ram back at her when the tip of his manhood was only left.

She immediately cries Xavier's name and moaned while he keep thrusting inside her.

After several thrusting, he suddenly pulled out his manhood causing Selena to frustratingly cried his name again.

She was being flipped, with her stomach lying in the bed while her bottom is being raised by Xavier. He held her waist and immediately ram himself back at her.

Selena moaned again while holding the sheets due to the sudden influx of pleasure.

She felt Xavier's finger behind her spine, tracing from their connection to her neck. He set aside her hair to expose her nape.

She felt him leaning his chest at her back while still ramming at her vigorously. She felt him kissing her back, her shoulders and her nape. He kisses a part of her nape tenderly while he whispered at the back of her ears.

"What's my name, Selena?"

She answered him while panting and moaning.

"Xavier"

She repeated his name over and over again when he keep thrusting at her, giving her wave and wave of pleasure.

"Yes. That's right, Selena. Keep calling my name. Don't think about anything else. Just me."

He seductively whispered behind her ear as if he was enticing her, trapping her, something she couldn't escape with. It's like an alluring whisper from the devil.

"Selena"

Selena suddenly felt a burst in her mind and cried Xavier's name. She went limp and pants heavily while convulsing as juices coming out from her.

"Selena"

She felt Xavier keep pumping behind her while he's kissing her nape and calling her name. Suddenly he groaned while his essence flowed inside her. He is burrowed deeply as if he's afraid of leaking even a single drop.

He pulled himself out of her and dropped at her side. In her sleepy mind, she felt his arms snaking around her waist, pulling her back into his chest, embracing her in his arm. She felt his hands drawing circle in her stomach while his lips is kissing her nape. She tried to look at him but he just kiss her cheek.

"Sleep."

She obediently stopped moving and closed her already sleepy eyes. In her blurry consciousness, she heard him saying something but she already went to a deep slumber.

Selena felt a piercing light striking her eyes. She covered it with her hands, waking her up from her deep sleep.

She groggily opens her swollen eyes but felt it stinging. She cried out and she also found out that her throat is also hurting!

It's not only her eyes and throat, her whole body is numb, especially between her legs!

Your mother! Did I wrestle with an elephant?! Why is it like my whole body is being stomped by a big mammoth?!

She groaned in pain and suddenly, she felt an arm in her waist, tightening, as a hot breath fanning in her nape. She felt someone move behind her and raise his body to look at her.

"Are you okay?"

She look up at him in daze.

Mama mia. I want to eat.

An alluring and tempting Xavier greeted her. With his usually formal-combed black hair messily untangling in his head, his usually business suited body now naked deliciously on top of the bed, his usually emotionless black eyes drooping seductively, and his usually stoic beautiful face has a worried expression as he's looking at her.

All in all, he's ready to be eaten.

In a flash, she remembered what happened last night. And fuck!

A behemoth!