Volume 01 Chapter 21

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

A behemoth!

Your mother! It's not an elephant or a mammoth had stomped her body. It's Xavier's behemoth!

Selena looked at Xavier, clearly in daze state, not comprehending what he'd said.

Suddenly, he dip his head and kiss her swollen eyes while his left hand touches her numb lips.

"I'm sorry. I'm being rough last night."

He apologetically look at her with those worried alluring eyes.

She dumbly shakes her head and then suddenly, she thought, why would she feel sorry for him? He's the reason why she's in this state?

She immediately change by nodding her head.

Your mother! Don't think just because your cute right now, I'll forgive you easily!

Xavier let out a low chuckle making Selena in daze again. He hold her nape and give her a slow passionate kiss which she happily responded. The sound of their lips smacking reverberated in the bedroom.

After a while, Xavier stopped their kiss and stick their foreheads together.

Selena's eyes are closed as she's reminiscing the aftertaste of their kiss. She felt his hand touching her nape, rubbing and pressing it gently.

After a while, a breath fans her face as he spoke at her softly.

"I have to go to the company. Sleep more and wait for me."

After saying those, he gave her a chaste kiss before getting up. Not minding his nudity in front of her.

Oh my!

Selena's eyes sparkled as she look at him.

She saw his dragon! Alive and ready in action!

She shyly hide herself in the blanket as she saw Xavier's mirth in his eyes. She heard him chuckle, footsteps are soon followed before the shutting of the door.

She peeked from the blanket when she heard the sound of showering. She stared at the closed door for a minute before closing her eyes and fall into slumber.

Selena's eyes open again when she felt herself getting hungry. She stood up to wash and freshen herself up.

She's brushing her hair when she felt a rumbling in her stomach and apologetically look down at her slight bump.

"I'm sorry baby. Please let mommy finish what she's doing. I'll feed you after this."

She took a hair tie to pull up her long hair but when she saw her reflection in the mirror, her eyes widen in horror.

She saw hickeys! A red marks occupying her chest and neck!

She immediately look down at her stomach.

"Baby if you want to blame someone for making you hungry, blame your father."

Your mother, Xavier! Do you have to put so many marks in my skin? It's like I'm infected with some skin disease!

She suddenly remembered that Xavier also kissed her back!

Don't tell me...

She immediately pull her hair up and turn her back to face the mirror. She froze of what she saw and then, became confuse.

She didn't look at the red marks in her back and nape but the surprisingly red butterfly-shaped birthmark on her nape.

She became confuse when saw it.

According to Selena's memory, she don't have any birthmarks in her body. She didn't even have a attoo!

In her past life, she also didn't have it so she is confuse of where the hell did she got it.

After a while, she shrugged it off.

Maybe it's a souvenir from the system?

With how unreliable her system is, it won't be surprising when it forgot to inform her about this.

She touch the birthmark for a while before pulling her hair down. She look at her appearance in the mirror before deciding to let it be.

I don't want anyone to see it. If someone does, I'll die in embarrassment.

She walk downstairs to eat something. After eating, she walk to the living room and wait for Xavier to come home.

Two months had passed, Selena's relationship with Xavier had changed after his one week of disappearance.

Almost every night, she'll found herself rolling in sheets with Xavier causing her to woke up late in the morning. Fortunately, there's almost no classes in these past two months so it's alright if she won't show up to school.

As she's always sleeping in Xavier's bedroom after their intense exercise, he ordered his men to put her things into his room.

In eating their meals, her position won't be at the end of the table anymore, it'll be beside him. Sometimes, it'll be on his lap! He also didn't want to eat food made by someone else's except if it's made by her!

She even started to asked herself if someone had replaced the real Xavier. His attitude before two months and after is as far as the moon and earth!

"Xavier..."

In Xavier's dim bedroom, an ambiguous sounds of pants, moans and slapping of skins surrounds the bedroom.

On top of the bed, there are intertwined bodies emitting a scent of spring.

Selena is lying sideways while Xavier is taking her from behind. They're holding the bump in her stomach while moving. After a while they groaned when they reach their peak.

Selena pants heavily and then bitterly moaned when she felt his member reviving.

"No more..."

Xavier just kiss her nape but didn't continue again. After a while, he told her something that made her burst in tears.

"Baby, let's get married after your graduation."

Selena felt bittersweet.

"Yes."

I will.