30- Anywhere

"Master!" I heard Yoongi call me, "It's your turn to shower!"

"I have nothing to do with this, but Taehyung, I have to tell you what that note says." I held his hands in mine. He realised it must be something serious and looked straight into my eyes. "It says that since you drank that, starting tomorrow, you will have strong hormones, which are some kind of things in your body. But the ones that you are going to have tomorrow are hormones that make you want to mate. That means that starting tomorrow, you will have to hold yourself together and stay focused, or else you will accidentally mate with me."

"But I want to mate with you!" He said and stomped his leg.

"But I am not ready yet, Taehyung, which will mean that if this will happen I will be very sad and mad at you and you won't be able to control yourself nor to do anything about it. You won't even be able to listen to me. We don't want that, right?" I said like a mother. Jin would be proud of me. Taehyung shaked his head.

"I want to listen to Master." He said and I nodded slowly.

"So that means you have to stay in control." I smiled and caressed his cheek. He leaned into my cheek and frowned. "Can you do that for me?"

"Anything for you, Master." He mumbled and closed his eyes, enjoying the warmth of my hand on his face.

"I'm happy." I said and he smiled widely. "Now let's finish up with this day."

____________________________________________________________________

 In the morning, I got ready quickly and walked downstairs to the kitchen to eat, and Jimin was the most excited. It was finally his day. after six days of almost no attention. But today he gets the whole day.

After breakfast, which was filled with cuddles with each and every one of the needy hybrids, Taehyung finally woke up.

"Mate..." I turned to face him just when I was about to leave with Jimin. His antennas grew, just like I have said, about six more centimeters. He looked at me with a strong intense stare of lust. He stepped closer slowly.

"H-How do you feel?" I asked him with hesitance. He didn't answer, he just kept stepping towards me.

STARTS TO GET A LITTLE DIRTY HERE

BTS X BTS

(TAEKOOK)

I made the choise that seemed right at the moment and looked down to his pants. He had an obvious, huge and probably painfull boner. We were all so stunned by his behaviour, no one managed to gather a thought and stop him. A second before he charged at me, Jungkook jumped in between us and took the impact. They both fell down on the ground and with not even one second passing, Taehyung strated humping hard on Jungkook and ramming his hands all over his body. His antennas shivered in what seemed to be pleasure.

Jungkook tried to pry him off, but Taehyung growled at him and grinded on Jungkook's buddy. Jungkook looked at me.

"Go! Before he realises I'm not you!" Jungkook yelled at me. "I will be fine! Go!"

Jimin pushed me outside and into the car.

"Master, drive already!" He yelled at me as he entered the car. We saw Taehyung leave the house as I fiddled with the keys with haste. Taehyung looked hungrily around until he spotted us. That was NOT Taehyung. That was a horny hormone monster. Taehyung started to heavily run towards us and Jungkook ran behind him.

Jungkook caught him and pulled him into a forced kiss, that in my eyes didn't seem too forced. Taehyung wasn't in a right state of mind and instantly returned the kiss and jumped at Jungkook, straddling him and knocking to the ground while grinding on him.