Part 26 - Wyatt And Miranda

We arrived late to the party, which was putting me on edge. I hated being late. I had hated since I was little. I don't know why, but it just stressed me out. But it was alright, because we arrived.

Music was pumping so loud it was as if the whole house was moving to the best. I could hear screams of laughter from a pool around the side of the house. The house itself was massive: a three storey giant with a huge balcony filled with people dancing and drinking.

"C'mon, let's go." Matty smiled, taking my hand and leading me into the house.

Those who are brave may not live forever, but those who are cautious to do not live at all.

We pushed through bodies into the kitchen for a drink. I downed five or six drinks, not caring what it was. I wanted to have fun. I wanted to let loose.

Matty was tipsy too, we were giggling at everything and dancing to anything playing.

"Let's go find the boys!" Matty yelled.

I nodded and followed him. We pushed through the the crowded lounge room of couples making out and sting soon the bottle. I laughed as I saw a few girls stare enviously at me hand in hand with Matty. He noticed and smirked, winking at me.

"Love you babe." He slurred, kissing my cheek. I smiled and followed Matty through the maze that was this house, with what seemed like hundreds of people passing me.

"Found them!" Matty yelled, seeing Tyler straddling George in an armchair, making out. Tyler turned to stare at us for a second before bursting into fits of laughter.

"Get a room." Matty said.

"Well, we had a room. You barged in." George said, wrapping his arms around Tyler. Tyler seemed to melt under his touch, she was completely in love with him; I just hoped he wouldn't break her heart. I didn't really worry about Matty, he had said he loved me and had kissed me; I don't think he'll break my heart. I trust him.

"Where's Adam?" Matty asked.

"Gee you are drunk. He's with Rachael - she's got broken ribs, remember?" Tyler said. Matty nodded, looking a little confused. He was drunk.

"Come on, let's go dance and leave these two alone." I laughed, taking Matty's hand. I dragged him down the stairs to the lounge room where the music seemed louder. I danced with Matty, spilling my cup a couple of times, and after a while Matty grabbed my waist and kissed me, out of the blue. I laughed softly and kissed back, no-one in the room seemed to notice.

"I need a drink." Matty said as we broke apart. I laughed. "You have a drink, pointing to the red cup in his hand. "Well I need more." He said, walking away. I laughed and continued to dance. I wasn't the best dancer but to be honest I don't think anyone gave a crap; everyone was dancing pretty badly.

A random guy had been staring at me and started to walk over it me when Matty left to go and get a drink.

He was tall with brown hair and blue eyes. He was handsome and had a great smile. When he smiled at me I returned it, kind of shocked that he noticed me. He started to dance around me, pulling stupid moves and silly faces. I laughed and he lit up when I did.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Billie." I replied.

"I'm Wyatt." He said, after a bit of awkward silence between us.

"That guy you were with - is he your boyfriend?" Wyatt asked. I nodded, grinning. Wyatt frowned.

"Dammit." He muttered. I laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"You're beautiful. You deserve better than him." He said. I raised an eyebrow. "Uh - for your information - He's great. Matty treats me so well. It was lovely talking to you but I'm sorry I need to go and find him." I said, walking off.

I walked out of the living room and walked into the cement-floored kitchen, with Matty nowhere to be seen. I frowned and decided to search the rest of the house.

I had to walk past the lounge room and saw Wyatt raise his eyebrows at me.

He's great, he mouthed at me, putting two sarcastic thumbs up.

I shook my head and walked down a hallway to see Matty making out with a girl, she was pressed up against the wall. I recognised her as the main girl from the Girls video. I gasped and rushed away. At first I felt a rush if sadness and desperation, but then I just felt angry. I stormed into the lounge room to find Wyatt. Once I came face to face with him I grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him down to connect his lips to mine. He was shocked but kissed back.

"Fucking Matty." I seethed as I pulled away.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Wyatt asked me, resting a hand on my shoulder. He still looked shocked. I nodded numbly and he led me out to the front of the house to sit on the front steps.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I saw Matty - with a girl. Another girl. Kissing her." I stuttered.

Wyatt tutted and pulled me closer to him, putting his arms around me.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

I turned to face him. It was then that I realised how attractive he actually was. Tan skin, strong jaw, dark eyes, white teeth, an amazing smile.

I leaned in to kiss him, slowly, bit angrily like before. I was heartbroken; and he was my rebound.

It was then that Matty stumbled out of the house to see me kissing Wyatt.

"What the fuck?!" He yelled.

"You fucking bastard." I said as I broke away from Wyatt to stand up to come eye-to-eye with Matty. Well not exactly. Matty had inches on me.

"What?" He asked.

"What do you mean what?"

"Why were you kissing another guy?!" Matty screamed.

"Why were you kissing another girl?!" I retaliated.

"Fuck. Billie - that was Miranda -"

I cut him off.

"I don't care who it was - you fucking kissed her, Matty. I don't want to fucking see you again. I'm leaving." I shouted as I stormed out to the road to call a taxi.

"You fucking dick. You kissed my girlfriend!" Matty yelled at Wyatt, pushing him. Wyatt had stood up, he was taller than Matty by an inch and a half at least.

"You cheated on her. I was just there to ask if she was okay, alright?" Wyatt asked calmly.

"I don't care if you were the fucking president, you kissed my girlfriend! Fuck! Billie!" Matty called.

Tears had started to fall from my eyes.

As the taxi arrived, I said to Matty:

"Matty, you kissed someone else first. I kissed Wyatt because he was the first person I saw," Wyatt's face fell. "We're done." I said to Matty, getting into the taxi and breaking down into tears and sobs.

Awww. :(

Okay that's the end of the book - Billie and Matty are over.

I am so kidding.

Wyatt is going to be a more prominent character - I have drama planned. Mwahaha!

I love you guys.

-Anna. xoxo