Now, Off To Class

I had gone all weekend without seeing Rosie and the separation was killing me. It also didn't help that like every 4 hours I received a new photo of her in some sexy outfit, with a message that read dirtier than anything I'd ever heard come from her mouth. She was such a tease.

School hadn't even begun yet, but I'd made the effort to get there early so I could see her before her class started. Sure enough, when I flung open the door of her classroom, she was sitting at her desk with a pen in one hand and taking a sip of coffee using the other.

"Hey baby. I missed you this weekend! Why are you here so early?" Her voice sounded so innocent. She gave me a sweet smile and dropped her pen onto her notepad.

"I came to see you. And I missed you this weekend too, you made sure of that didn't you?" I used my sweetest voice and subtly locked the door to her classroom behind me.

Guilt washed over her face, only to quickly be replaced with pride. She ran her fingers through her hair and messed it up a little. Fuck she's hot.

"I don't know what you mean baby." She was going to play this one out wasn't she? She was acting as though she didn't send me at least 10 photos of her in lingerie or completely naked with teasing messages, knowing damn well that my grandmother was visiting and I had no way of touching myself, her or even video calling her.

I strut towards her desk and spin her chair around so she is facing me. Our noses barely touching.

"Rosie, I'm talking about those photos you've been sending me. Knowing that I couldn't even touch myself because my grandmother was sleeping at least 5 feet away from me. So tell me, did it give you pleasure knowing I was all hot and horny for you over these past 2 days?" I leaned over and brushed my lips against her ear, earning a shiver in response.

She leaned back in her chair and bit her lip before uncrossing her legs. "So you liked my photos, did you? I'm glad. And yes baby. It gave me so much pleasure knowing that you were wet for me, but couldn't do anything about it".

"Stand up"

"Lisa what-"

"I said stand up Roseanne". Her eyes grew wide and she stood up. Not taking my eyes off of her I took her hand and gently guided her back over to her desk and cleared a small space for her. "Sit"

She sat on the desk but didn't let go of my hand. I gave her hand a small squeeze before untangling our fingers and running my hands up and down her thighs. She wore a dress today... perfect. "Lisa, what are you doing?"

I leaned in until my Lips were on her cheek and gave it a slight peck before running my tongue along her earlobe. "I'm going to fuck you right here on your desk." She moans lightly and clutches onto my shirt. Tugging on it and pressing her hands against my stomach.

"Lisa, is it r-really smart to be doing this n-now?" Her voice comes out in pants as I've started to kiss and lick at her neck, being careful not to leave a mark in a visible spot.

"You've been teasing me all weekend. So now I'm going to get what I want." She moans at my answer and throws her beautiful head back to grant me more access to her neck.

I slide one of my hands to the back of her neck as I trail my kisses down to her collarbone. Massaging her nape with my fingers earns me a few more moans.

"L-Lisa..." she wraps her legs around my waist and pulls me closer into her body. The hand that's still on her thigh is rubbing circles right in her very inner thighs and a few times I run my fingers along her panties to earn a gasp.

"Wet already? And I haven't even done anything to you yet baby"

She lets out a groan. "You know what you do to me, Lisa."