Slender the Arrival Pt. 2

As everyone now have taken the bathrooms, they are now ready to watch the continuation of the multiverse of their precious cinnamon roll.

Izuku has started finding the 7 pages with weird drawings. He looked around if there are creepy things that is lurking around.

"It seems that I need to find atleast two or more pages to lure out that monster." Izuku muttered.

All Might grin after hearing this, he believes that his successor in the other multiverse is not afraid of anything even he has no quirk or he is at a great disadvantage.

"To lure out the Slenderman huh? He seems to believe that he can use his quirk but no! He doesn't have one. How stupid!" Katsuki scoffed.

After shaking his head left to right, he luckily found the first two pages of the 7 pages, he felt a scary aura around him and his knees also started to shake.

"I think the game has begun." Izuku whispered.

After taking the first two pages, he ran immediately to the small house that he saw. As he enters it, he saw some radios and some technology used for powering up electricity. He also looked to the other parts of the house as he found another page of the seven. After taking it, he assumed that someone is peeking in the corner. When he flash his flashlight to it's direction, he saw nothing but a silhouette of a girl.

"Uraraka?" Izuku asked quietly.

"Deku! Don't go in that way!" Uraraka shouted worriedly and gaining some attention from the audience.

"Huh? Do you know what will happen Ochako?" Gunhead asked.

"Well my spider instincts told me that Deku should not go in that way." She replied.

"Uraraka? Is that you?" Izuku still asks as he gained nothing.

When he decides not to mind it anymore, as he turn around, he saw the Slenderman now facing him and his eyesight went blurry and his mind also screeched.

"Arrgh damn it!" Izuku cursed as he now finds a way to run and get away from the house. After getting out of the house, he saw another page and he took it quickly.

"Guess I need to find the last three quickly or else, as what the paper said, HE MIGHT GET ANGRY!" Izuku yelled.

"Can't believe Midoriya can manage things well even he is being chased by Slenderman!" Kirishima said.

"Of course, he makes decisions quickly because he knows what are the effects of the consequences waiting for him if he fail to collect the complete 7 pages." Momo said simply.

Some class 1-a students noticed that someone is snoring. And it's none other than Mineta, he didn't care about the multiverse they are watching and he decided to sleep simply. But he was earjacked and electrocuted by Kaminari and Jirou.

"Are you really stupid huh Mineta?!" Iida yelled.

"Sorry guys. I am just sleepy." Mineta simply answered.

"Because there is no harem or some sexy events? Control your dick man!" Shoji exclaimed.

And with this Mineta earned Death Glares from the Girls especially the pro women heroes.

Izuku now ran towards the other side of the forest, he saw now the Slenderman teleported from other trees side by side.

"This thing can move from one place to another? Oh great!" Izuku whined. But while running he found a flare gun and decided to take it.