🌹

It was finally recess. Jeno walked out from his class which was Math. Yep,his least favourite subject. Well,everyone hates math. That's for nerds. But surprisingly, even though he hates maths, he still got an A for all of the tests.

All Jeno wanted to do is eat,sleep,smack Donghyuck' s head,talk about memes to Renjun, and repeat.

"JENOJAM!"

Hold up- did someone just called him Jenojam? Oh how he hates that name. Guess what? It was Donghyuck who said that. Renjun was there too. Jeno sighed and

"Donghyuck can you like, stop calling me that?"

"What? Jenojam? No,I like that name."

"Maybe we should call him Jenojuice instead!" Renjun smiled but soon frowned.

"Jenojuice means Jeno's cu-"

"REnjUn ShhhHhHhHhhHh!" Jeno looked at him with a panicked face.

"I think Renjun meant to say Jenojuice means Jeno's cu-"

"DOnghYucK yOu FuckIng KJSKAHSKSVKSGS."

"Dude I'm a bottom. I don't fuck people." Donghyuck stated.

"Y'all are assholes." Jeno pouted.

"Yup- OH SHIT, THAT'S MARKIE-POOH. BABBBBBBYYYYYYYYYY!" Donghyuck yelled as he chased Mark,who was just talking to his friends,and jumped on his back,causing Mark to fall to the ground.

"Ouch! My back-" Mark hissed in pain.

Jeno and Renjun quickly ran their way to Mark and Donghyuck.

Jeno quickly picked Donghyuck up from Mark. "Donghyuck you damn idiot!"

"Eheh...sorry." Donghyuck chuckled.

"Say sorry to your boyfriend Hyuck!" Renjun demanded.

Haechan gasped. He's not the kind of person who says sorry. Not even his boyfriend. "Ain't no way. Ain't no fucking way." Donghyuck replied

Jeno stopped looking at Donghyuck and looked at Mark instead. Mark wasn't laying on the ground,instead he got helped by someone.

Jeno widened his eyes. No. No. It's him. It's Jaemin.

"Thanks Jaemin, you too Jeno." Mark smiled.

Jaemin frowned. "Jeno? That name is familiar."

Jaemin looked up and saw Jeno. He smirked as Jeno gulped in fear.

"Nice to meet you,Jeno"

Y'ALL I'M SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER.

I HAVE A BIG EXAM NEXT WEEK AND I DON'T WANT TO MESS IT UP.

I'M FUCKING STRESSED.

I'M SORRY.

@GayKidsEnthusiast