🍏

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Jeno said and gritted his teeth.

"I dunno, that's what the teacher said." Jaemin said casually, literally not caring what's happening in front of him.

Jeno was fuming in anger but managed to calm himself down. "So basically, the teacher told you that you will have a tutor since you're getting dumber?"

"Yeah, that's what Mr. Park said." Jaemin said and shrugged, who cares about school anyway?

"And Mr. Park wants me to tutor you?!"

"Yeah, sorta like that. I didnt really pay attention when he talked to me."

"Goddamit Jaemin." Jeno sighed and palmed his face. "When are we starting this whole tutor shit?"

"Now, actually."

"NOW?!"

"SHhhhhh! You're being too loud! We're at the schools hallway man!" Jaemin said and put his Index finger against Jeno's lips while they get weird stares from the others who were walking through the hall.

"Get your fucking nasty finger away from my mouth." Jeno mumbled and removed Jaemin's finger from his mouth. "Are you serious that I need to start tutoring you?"

"Yes."

"Right now?"

"Yep. That's what Mr. Park said."

"Wow Jaemin, I didn't know you were that dumb."

"Excuse me? I'm smart!" Jaemin gasped and clutched his chest.

"Yeah if you're smart then why do you need a tutor?"

"The teacher wants to-"

"It means you're dumb."

"I'm not that dumb."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, to be honest I'm smarter than you!"

"Okay then, using Cramer's rule, solve: 3x + 2y + 9 = 0, 2x - 3y + 6 = 0."

"Uh- dude, we're at the hallway. I can't just simply answer the question." Jaemin answered before rubbing his neck. Phew that was close.

"Oh, well then. Let's go to your house!" Jeno smiled before taking his bag from the locker and pulled Jaemin's wrist to the schools exit.

"Fuck, I'm screwed." Jaemin whispered.