•◦ 06 ◦•

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER SIX
• s ᴇᴀsɪʟʏ, s sᴏᴏɴ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER SIX• sᴏ ᴇᴀsɪʟʏ, sᴏ sᴏᴏɴ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Jungkook looks at himself in the mirror as he finishes closing up his button-up shirt. He grabs his gun from the sink counter and tucks it in behind his back.

"You ready, Kook?!" Namjoon shouts from outside the restroom door.

He opens the door, "Let's go."

"You got the address Lun gave you?"

"Yeah. I'll send it to your phone."

It was five thirty, but there was no sun. The usually blue sky was taken over by a gray one along with dark and angry clouds.

Namjoon drives down the road to the Port of Shanghai. The three boys laugh and talk about the things they'll do when they receive their hard-earned money.

"Me?" Hoseok smirks in thought. "I'm taking that shit and spending it on some good fucking cocaine."

"Nah, you crazy," Namjoon laughs at him. "I'm taking my girl and my son to some fun ass place. Disney World or some shit. The happiest place on earth, no?"

"That's cute." Jungkook smiles at Namjoon's plans.

"What about you?" Hoseok asks Jungkook.

"I'm taking Y/N to Santorini, Greece. She always talks about the beaches there and how blue the water is."

"I've seen pictures of those beaches," Namjoon mentions. "They're nice as fuck."

"Yeah," Jungkook agrees. "I know she'll be happy if I take her there."

"You'll really take me there?" You ask Jin, a playful smile on your face.

"Of course!" He beams. "You've talked about Greece so many times and once I get better, we're going."

'Get better.' There's no getting better, Jin. You're dying.

You give him a warm smile, "I'll be ready."

Jin grabs his chocolate pudding, "I used to think hospitals were so fun, but now that I spend so much time here, they're so damn boring."

"I'm always here to make them fun."

"I know," He takes your hand in his. "I'm thankful for you. You always know how to brighten my day and that's why I love you."