P R O L O G U E

TRIGGER WARNING : THIS STORY IS PURE FICTION IT WILL CONTAIN MATURE SCENES. IT'S FOR MATURE AUDIENCES, IT WILL CONTAIN EXPLICIT CONTENT. IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THOSE, PLEASE DON'T READ. 

I ONLY WANT OPEN-MINDED READERS PLEASE, IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THOSE KIND OF SCENES THEN FEEL FREE TO PRESS THE BACK BUTTON.

Another note: This is my second (third now, I guess. LOL) time publishing this story, I removed it before since I wanted to make a few changes and like I've said, to avoid further negative comments. I should've known better when I first wrote this story and I do apologize for that--there were some parts that I had to remove but I made sure to compensate for them anyways. LOL. To my old readers that are planning to reread this, I hope the changes I made will be fine, they aren't too drastic so don't worry. To the new readers, take note of the warnings and if you're okay with them, enjoy reading. 

This story is inspired from Sehun Yo! MV Remake back in 2014. You should check it out if you haven't. It will help you visualize the story more. 

Also, I posted a question on my message board on whether anyone wants a version of Two Faced that's in third person POV instead of this. I might consider it since I actually have about 15 chapters written in that version already. I will just post it separately so you don't have to worry about me making changes on this one. 

----------

Please make sure that you read the warnings so that you won't regret anything later

----------

PROLOGUE

I should have taken their warnings but heck, I just had to be stubborn. I wiped the sweat running down my temples as I tried opening the huge front door one more time.

I couldn't... I'm trapped in here.

"We tried to warn you" I looked around and I saw all the other guys giving me a mixture of sympathetic and ignorant looks.

With a loud crash of thunder and lightning, I saw his silhouette at the top of the stairs. I tried to make another run for it but he suddenly appeared in front of me.

I froze in shock and fear suddenly enveloped me. He is not the same guy I met earlier, not only has his appearance changed but his aura as well.

I flinched when his cold fingers traced my jawline, I tried to move but I feel like my body has been paralyzed. Is this his doing too?

He leaned down and planted a rough kiss on my lips. He bit my lip until I could taste my own blood. I could feel him smirking against my lips as he stroked my hair.

"Starting today," he began as now dark red eyes stared into mine. "You're my property."