🤔

I promise you it's nothing, she been trying to get back good with me and she is sending me all type of shit, I explained as she looked at me.

When you get over her and stop allowing her to send you messages like that then talk to me, April said as I looked at her. It's been 3 days since she caught me looking at Kim's nudes and she has been dodging me. I was indeed sorry, I brought roses to her job everyday and I tried to speak to her but she wouldn't speak to me. Today I came up her and sat until she got off and trapped her so she couldn't do nothing but speak to me.

I want to take you to California with me this weekend, to meet my family. I said to her as I looked down at her. No I'm not going anywhere to be embarrassed, she said as I grabbed her back, stopping her from walking off from me. I promise I want do that, I said as she looked at me.

No  you want be , I promise I'll show you that I don't want her, I said as I looked  at her . I'll think about it, I'll be a fool to go somewhere with you and you diss me, she added as we looked at each other. Just think about it, I already got your ticket, so just sleep on it and tell me tomorrow, I said as I looked at her lips.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

My family was real deal fucked up, my moms was on and off of drugs, she was a total mess. I was her only child but my dad had twelve kids and all of them looked at me as their baby but I ain't fuck with my father not just because I knew he raped my momma, also because he mistreated me when I was forced to live with him.

My moms parents was always nice to me but I had a issue with them because they could never tell me why they didn't put my daddy in jail, all I would get is it was difficult and I would never understand. I asked him and he said it wasn't raped but my momma says it's raped and she even go into details .

I had a shit load of cousins who I fucked with so I wanted her to meet the people who looked out for me growing up.

It was hard getting her on this plane. I invited the kids to but she let them stay with their father. Watching her sleep on the plane, she was so damn fine to me. I know she gonna have fun but I prayed she didn't act stuck up. My people ain't have shit really, I mean they're middle class people. April family got money and she only knew the good things in life , she probably ain't never been without .

4 hours later
We arrived to Cali maybe two hours ago and went straight to the room.
I made love to her and now she was sleeping so peacefully.
I had called my family and told them I made it, I also called my daughter and told her I was coming to see her and I wanted her to meet April. She had FaceTime with April a few times and she thought she was pretty. So I knew they was gonna be cool, it's just that damn Kim.

Waking her up to get ready, I studied her body, she had curves that was very nicely put together . Her skin was so pretty and clear I just could lick and suck on her all day. Kissing her booty as she laid nude in the bed, her ass was my favorite, because it was so full and juice. When I first met her momma I thought damn this white lady is fine as fuck and that's why her child is so gorgeous. 
Moaning she turns her body around, let me eat her in the shower, I said as I looked up at her.

I loved making love to April, and I know she loved when I made love to her. Her body song to me and the way her pussy wrapped around my dick I knew she was the right one. We was still using condoms because we both wasn't ready for kids and we just felt it was not time to started having sex unprotected.

6:34 p.m
April of course looked pretty, she had her hair straighten into this really pretty bob. I hated that she cut her hair again but she was sexy with or without long hair.
She wore some jean shorts(I'm pretty sure they're name brand because this girl spends thousands on clothes)  with this polo 👕 white and pink shirt and some pink and white Converse. She looked very pretty.
First stop was to pick up my daughter which I think I should of did differently.

Arriving to Kim's house in the truck we had rented. I just knew she was gonna be petty . Texting my daughter to come outside because I didn't want to see Kim ass.

Hi daddy my daughter cooed as I stepped out of the truck. Hey daddy baby, I cooed as I hugged my boo. I missssss you I said as I looked at her. My daughter was everything to me and I would do anything for her.

Deedee this is April , April this is Deedee I said introducing them to each other following. Hey both said as they smiled at each other. My daughter thought April was just so pretty and April thought the same way. So let's go eat, I suggested trying to get the fuck away from Kim's house, but of course we wasn't moving fast enough.

Hey baby daddy , Kim petty ass said coming towards us with this white bodysuit on that hugged her body tightly, it looked like paint on her .
What's good , Kim I said holding April's hand. I couldn't lie. Kim was a bad bitch I mean , she was also Mixed all the way up. Her moms was black but her pops was Mexican and white. She had the prettiest hair and her body was so sexy  but April was just a little finer then her because of her thickness and her smartness.

So who is this? Kim  asked as she looked at April.
Before I could say anything April spoke, Im April, his girlfriend , she said looking at Kim. Oooh girlfriend? Ha how long y'all been dating? Kim smartly asked trying to started some shit.

Man Kim why you been nosy? I don't ask you who you fucking or who you with. I came here to get my baby for a few days I said stopping the whole conversation because I knew she was just trying to started so shit.

No it's cool, we been together for 7 months, April said looking at Kim with a weird look.
Ha 7 months, that's funny. But anyways have a good day and welcome to California Kim said turning back around walking towards her house.

Stupidity......