Chapter 13

Days passed in a blink of eye and finally it's the day where we have to leave for farmhouse because from tomorrow the ceremonies were going to be started and day after that I am getting married to that jerk... a bit of improvisation here a devilishly handsome, cute, arrogant jerk.

These days I was so busy with Mom and girls, shopping for each and everything, and boys were looking after all the other arrangements, I bonded with ladies a lot lately especially with Mom.. She was no more Manik's mother for me, instead I take her as my own Mom.. I don't know what good I have done to deserve this family... Cabir is making sure everything go properly while, Navya is happily playing a vital role of a sister and I couldn't thank both of them enough... I guess Amma and Appa were fighting up there with Aiyappa to make things go right down here..

I miss you both, I miss you a lot and the most I miss is Abhi... I miss him, I want to talk to him but I cannot and that hurts real bad.. I don't know did he even got to know about me being missing till now or not.. will he be looking for me?

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard a faint knock, I straighten my self and ask the person to come in and Cabir came inside... He smiled warmly at me and I returned it immediately.. He patted my head lovingly, "Done with all the packing, you aren't anything, are you baccha?"  I nodded my head meekly, I don't know why I am feeling too emotional, I put my head in his lap and he started moving his hand in my hair...

Cabir - What happen Nandu? 

Nandini - I am missing Amma Appa a lot. Why did they left me? I promise I will not trouble them anymore. Can't they come back? 

And I cried, cried a lot, he didn't stop me, maybe he knows that I need to vent it all out... I have cried a lot in past two years over my misery but I never cried over anyone's shoulder telling them how much I missed my parents, how much I want both of them to come back to me... I was their princess but in seconds I turned orphan..

"Sshhhh okay enough now, if I would have kept buckets here, 2 of them must be full by now. Just calm down, if you will cry this much today itself then what are you gonna do at your wedding because I am going to cry a lot that day, my little sister will leave me nah..." I look at him, how much this man loves and respects me, when he didn't even know me well.. I am so thankful to Navi to make me meet him...

"You know, I am the only son and I always craved for a sibling but couldn't have one, then Fab 5 came in my life and I was more than happy to get 4 siblings and coincidently we all are single child leaving Aliya.. I only got too much close to Manik. He is a brother to me, I know him inside out and trust me when I say this Nandu he is a gem just like his name.. But some incidents happened in his life that changed him drastically and then you came. You know that day on call when you addressed me as Bhai, I felt like I found a Sister. You are not orphan Nandu, I am your family, your brother, your guardian, I will protect you from this world I promise... I just want you to be happy and step into your new life without any fear, I just want you to know, that I am right here and you can turn to me whenever you want.. I will be more than happy if this marriage will turn real and unfortunately if it did not, then I have got you, you can come back to me anytime you want..."

I was tongue tied, I don't know what to say, he just knows me too well, but now I am not scared, and yes I am not an orphan, I have him my brother with me... I just pounced over him and he laughed at my antics and after seconds I found another pair of hands covering me and Bhai... Navya

Navya - I love you my babies

Me and Cabir bhai shouted together, "We love you our mommy.." and laughed hard that made Navi roll her eyes playfully...

Navya- Okay so if you brother sister are done with all the emotional thing, care to get ready.. we need to leave in an hour.. All of them are coming here so we will leave together.. come on Nandu get ready fast and all of the luggage is already downstairs, you just bring your trolley with you okay...