•23•

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

I couldn't believe my ears, were they playing on me?

I stuttered as I spoke

"W-what"

"Be mine Y/N" he looked at me waiting for an answer as he gribbed my hands tighter.

"But, about the text-

"that wasn't you Y/N" his dark chuckle sends me goosebumps.

"How do you know that?"

"First you don't call me by my full name while we are texting, secondly, a friend of yours explained everything to me on the phone" Hyunsook, always one step ahead of me.

"So?" He looked at me as he raised his eyebrows at me.

"What if we don't work out, I mean a lot of couples are breaking up lately and-

"Why do you care about them, this is us we are talking about, we haven't even tried it yet so what have we got to lose" he spoke still holding my hands.

I signed

" I don't know" I gazed at my shoe

He let go of my hands and held on my shoulder with one hand, and lifted my chin with his finger

"I know this is going to be hard, since I will be also travelling but we can make this work. How about we date for a month, see what happens, if you still don't want to that's absolutely fine" he gave me a small smile.

I nodded as his smile got bigger.

"I'll ask again, Y/N will you be mine?"

I chuckled at his cuteness.

"Yes, am all yours" he laughed wrapping his arms around my waist as he lifted me up and spun me around. I laughted in response. He finally put me down, allowing our faces to be very close to each other. Second by second, the gap between our lips fades as our lip collide together. At first it was cute and simple, but as it continued the kiss turned more to a lust of hunger. I quickly ended the kiss before it got more intense.

"Needed to hold back?" He smirked licking his lip

"No, the others are waiting for you?" I pointed towards the six half a sleep boys backstage. He looked back and looked at me again.

"So you mean you can flirt without blushing or getting nervous?" I most definitely can not

"Of course I can" I confidently said

"Okay, when you get home and when I get to the hotel, face time me and I'll be waiting for you to fully flirt with your new boyfriend" he came closer and kissed the back of my ear as he whispered

"Bye, babe"  leaving me absolutely speechless.

11:34pm

I walked back and forth around the kitchen holding my phone in my hands.

"Y/N you are fucked, your fucked, how can you say can flirt when you most definitely can't?" I aggressively talked to my self. "You're just going to embarrass yourself might as well dig a grave right here and crawl in it and have a lovely death" my stomach growled wanting food. I opened the freezer and grabbed a can of ice cream, digging my spoon in it to get a taste. The second I was about to taste the ice ream my phone rang. I swear no one gets in the way of me and my food. I looked at the caller ID and nearly choked on air.

Blackcoffee🖤 calling...

I cleared my throat as I placed my phone on the kitchen counter, pressing the answer button. As I did I was welcomed with a view that took my breath away.

"Y/N? Are you there?" He waved his hands infront of the screen

"Y/N? Are you there?" He waved his hands infront of the screen. "How are you? Are you ok after that lady who lived next door?" He talked

I laughted lightly

"That was an experience, I mean who in there right mind would actually kidnap a person in there own home?".

"Psycho bitches" he bluntly replied

I rolled my eyes

"How are you? That choreography was really hard back there"

"Am doing fine I guess, I will be getting a few days off rest and we will be on again" he continued. "After the concert in japan, we are going to the UK."

"How long will the concert last?" I questioned

"Around a month, why does my freckles miss me already?"

"Of course I miss you" I bluntly say as I covered my face with my hands

"Why are you covering your face?", he laughted showing his rectangular smile. "You are proving my point right, that you can't flirt".

I got a hold of my phone as I headed to my bed room, landing my head on the pillow. I put my hair to my sides and spoke

"Taehyung-ah" never in my life have I spoke to him while using his name, I continued as his eyes widened towards my action. "You look really sexy in bed" I playing with my bangs as I slowly bit my bottom lip.

"I-i do?" He stuttered as I smirked, yes all I need now is to go in for the kill.

"Guess what would be more sexy?" I whispered towards the speaker of the phone

"What freckles?" He smiled

"You in my bed" I said as he smirked in return

"Okay you can flirt alright, but not better than I can"

I scoffed

"Do you have any plans tomorrow". He turned around so I can see his whole face.

"Yes actually, am going out with high school friends" I smiled at the thought of them

"Really that's nice, are there any guys?"

I rolled my eyes

"Are you jealous?"

"Of course am jealous, I don't want anyone to touch my freckles" I covered my cheeks with my hands as I spoke

"Actually there are a few guys coming to the dinner" I said putting my hair up in a ponytail.

"Really?!"

"don't worry they are just friends"

He nodded slowly as his eyes closed

"Are you tired? I'll leave you to sleep" I said nearly pressing on the end bottom

"Wait, give me a good night kiss" pardon me hoe

"Bitch no"

"please babe, just one" he moved his cheek towards the camera as he waited. I was about to kiss his cheek but he quickly moved it to his lip, allowing us to kiss over a FRICKING face time. I was left speechless as he couldn't stop laughing.

"Good night baby" he blew a kiss as he ended the call.