92: People Come

The Giant Tigers have sent a total of seven people coming to the Big Bear Tribe. It is not Mao Huo, but another person who is deeply trusted by Hu Tian. 

    This animal's animal shape is a Hippo, with a large body and a low fighting power. As for the name, it is called Ma Xiao. 

    Ma Xiao is as famous as his name. No matter who he sees, he always smiles with three points. He looks good and has a good impression. But he is not a good person. In fact, he is very tough and smart. 

    Hu Tian let him come this time, just to see his cleverness. 

    The various news of the Big Bear Tribe is empty, and Hu Tian wants to figure out what is going on. 

    Ma Xiao and others kept on their way and came to the vicinity of the Big Bear Tribe. They observed the territory of the Big Bear Tribe. 

    The place occupied by the Big Bear Tribe is quite good. This year they can choose to spend the winter here, the situation of the Big Bear Tribe... Ma Xiao left Mao Huo. This morning, with his two younger brothers, went to the Big Bear Tribe. 

    In the territory of the Big Bear Tribe, many trees have been cut, it seems that the Big Bear Tribe is already preparing for the winter - winter needs a lot of firewood! 

    They liked such tribes... Before they laid down the Qingshan Tribe, they harvested a lot of firewood, and they didn't need to collect it themselves. 

    When Ma Xiao went forward, he met a group of people. 

    "Who are you?" Wearing a broken animal skin, the whole person looked at the awkward, Xiong Qi asked. 

    "Hello, I am a member of the Xishan Tribe. I am here to change the salt. What is this place?" Ma Xiao said. 

    "This is the Big Bear Tribe." Xiong Qi said: "Where is the Xishan Tribe? I have not heard it." 

    "We live in the west of Daxue Mountain." Ma Xiao said: "We are a tribe nourished by snow in the snowy mountains!" 

    It is far away from the Big Bear Tribe. About a month away, there is a snowy mountain.

    The people in the Big Bear Tribe have never been to the snowy mountains, but some people have seen them far away. Xiong Qi is one of them. 

    "Is that the big snowy mountain over there?" Xiong Qi pointed in one direction and asked curiously. 

    "It's that!" Ma Xiao smiled. "My name is Ma Xiao, what is your name?" 

    "My name is Xiong Qi." Xiong Qi told the other person his name. 

       Before, Ma Xiao asked the people of the Qingshan Tribe about the situation of the Big Bear Tribe. This Xiong Qi he naturally knew about this. He heard that the Big Bear Tribe change goods to the Qingshan Tribe for salt every year. 

    It turns out that this person is Xiong Qi, and it looks like the strength is not bad. 

    When Ma Xiao smiled and muttering in his heart, Xiong Qi’s was also muttering in his heart. 

     These people talk, really sweet, if the Priest didn't told him, that the people he will met today will be the Giant Tiger Tribe, he will believe this person words. 

    In Zhou Ji's view, Xiong Qi is a little bit brainless, but for the entire Big Bear Tribe, Xiong Qi is already smart. At least he has been outside and has seen the world. He can barely pretend not know that these people are Giant Tigers Tribe.