97: Deaf people

After the heavy rain, it started raining again.

The area where the Big Bear Tribe is located is not short of water, but it is rare to encountered such a continuous rain, and the people are a bit uncomfortable.

Zhou Ji does not like this kind of breath, the lungs are full of the feeling of water vapor, In this weather, he should stay at home to make the fire, and sleep.

Zhou Ji took some time to find a big tree hole to lie down, and make a fire inside.

He rested in this tree hole for a day, and after a day of eating, the sky finally cleared.

Zhou Ji's mood became extremely good, and Xiong Ye and others were in trouble.

It was so smooth at first, so Xiong Ye and others thought that they could slowly take away all of Hu Tian troops. However, things were not so simple - Hu Tian ran away.

Xiong Ye and others also want to eat and drink Lazarus. It is inconvenient for them to do things in the rain. They are not able to watch the team of Hu Tian. As a result, when they are not paying attention, and Hu Tian run away.

Hu Tian dropped the remaining 100 people, with a few confidants, and went back to the Giant Tiger Tribe!

This time attacking the Big Bear Tribe, Hu Tian brought out 300 people, and in the Giant Tiger Tribe, there are still more than a thousand people.

It can be said that Hu Tian has chosen a path that is very right for him - as long as he can return to the tribe, Xiong Ye and others will be unable to take him.

After discovering this, Xiong Ye immediately to Zhu Zhanzheng: "We are going to chase him! The rest, are going to continue watching the Giant Tiger Tribe!"

Hu Tian ran away, the rest of the Giant Tiger Tribe heart is scattered, not enough evidence, he believes that the people in the tribe he brought out can deal with them.

When Xiong Ye finish saying, he immediately chased, and Zhu Zhanzheng followed, and men of Zhu Zhanzheng look at each other and stayed.

They can't catch up to Zhu Zhanzheng with a crooked leg and now it's straight. Didn't chase him this time.

Hu Tian is very clever, using some methods to cover up the smell of his body, plus he has fewer people when he walks this time, so his whereabouts are hard to find.

As long as he is careful, he can completely avoid the people of the Big Bear Tribe and return to the Giant Tiger Tribe.!!

Xiong Ye also knows this, so he's a little anxious.

If Hu Tian ran away, would the Giant Tiger Tribes come to attack the Big Bear Tribe? Also, the people of the Qingshan Tribe have always wanted to save their enslaved people...

Xiong Ye became an Beast, running very fast in the forest, and even make a lot of movement.

A few small carnivorous dinosaurs smelled his smell and immediately ran towards him. They wanted to catch him. As a result, They just chased after a few steps. When Xiong Ye turned around, he took one of the carnivorous dinosaurs to fly away.

These carnivorous dinosaurs did not dare to chase after him.

The speed of the Brown Bear is not fast. Even if Xiong Ye is now very big, he did not go fast. Because of the energy consumed by the Beast-shaped running energy consumption too much, not too long, he is exhausted.

Xiong Ye thought about it and turned it into a human figure and continued to move forward, while not forgetting to cultivate slowly.

He had been able to culvitate while fighting, and now he can culvitate while running. Should also be able to...