98: Dancing

Zhu Zhanzheng was very uncomfortable when Xiong Ye carried him. It was not only want to vomit but also very dizzy, but after for a while he slowly got used to it.

He is a Intermediate Beast Warrior. He can be carried and can stand it.

He was carried for a long time, and he even took time to rest for a while, and he recovered his strength...

Now that he saw Hu Tian, he said nothing, and he became a Giant Pig and rushed up.

Hu Tian can only fight.

Hu Tian feels that he should not lose. The people he brought with him on the road are all good at running. They are all some people carrying other people while running. When they are tired, they will change and continue to run. He has been carried by people and hardly run.

Not only that, they left in the evening, and the people of the Big Bear Tribe will find out that they ran away in the next morning, and maybe even later. Both of them, the two men chased them all the way, and certainly could not rest well.

Even if it is an Intermediate Beast Warrior, too much running, the fighting power will drop a lot!

Xiong Ye and Zhu Zhanzheng did not have a good rest, especially Xiong Ye. He could say that it was a stop and he ran for a day and night.

Even though he has cultivated along the way, it is actually a bit unbearable.

But Zhu Zhanzheng is different.

Being carried by Xiong Ye on his shoulder, he rested and slept for a while, although he was a little uncomfortable... but he really was too tired.

Zhu Zhanzheng fight with Hu Tian.

The two are almost at the same age, the combat experience is very full, the size is almost the same size, and the competition is quite equal.

Zhou Ji looked around and thought that Zhu Zhanzheng at this time... was really powerful.

Also, Giant Pigs are carnivores, can't be bad?

After paying attention to Zhu Zhanzheng, Zhou Ji's attention was placed on Xiong Ye.

Xiong Ye has also become an Beast shape. Although it looks particularly large, the Brown Bear... even if it is big, it still looked a little bit adorable.

As Zhu Zhanzheng and Hu Tian fight, Xiong Ye sat down.

The people around him can't understand this scene. Zhou Ji is aware of the reason - Xiong Ye is resting.

His Bear has been running for so long, he must be tired, and he must rest well.

He discovered that Xiong Ye was absorbing the energy around him, and Zhou Ji secretly sent some, so that Xiong Ye could rest better and recover faster.

However, he sent energy there, and the people on Hu Tian's side began to attack Xiong Ye.

Fortunately, Xiong Ye is not afraid of them. When they come forward, a paw will strike these people, or let these people back down.

That's awesome!

Zhou Ji looked at this scene. Suddenly, thought that if Xiong Ye is bigger and bigger, and finally facing these invaders, slap them, like a hamster all slap to death death?

He think it is quite interesting to think about it.

For a time, these people all became a tie, and such a tie is unfavorable to Hu Tian.