Gone

Aly POV

I slid to the kitchen floor looking down at my hands and Lyn sat beside me and engolfed me into a hug. She too was crying but i was sobbing uncontrollably. She was rubbing my back and i poured my heart all out. I have been wanting to tell her that since last week.

"I fell down the stairs at 2 in the morning but i went to the doctor and thats when i find out. I have been depressed since. I was afraid that you will leave me" i chocked all that out.

"I wouldn't leave you babe" she whispered in my ears.
I snuggled in her chest crying and she sat there rubing my back. I felt horrible to make her loose her first maternal child and that will never be the same, i knew she was hurt deep down because i heard it in her voice and saw it in her eyes.

I got up and kissed her cheeks. Then went to lay in bed. She followed me into the bed and we laid there. I knew if i played in her hair she will fall asleep quicker, and she did.

I quietly packed my bags and kissed Lyn; that would be the last kiss. I took my suitcase and went to Adilyns room, looking at my baby sleeping peacefully. I couldnt take her cause i cant take of her, she would be better of with Lyn as a great mom. I kissed Adilyns cheeck and told her i loved her.

I left the house crying, not looking back as they would be better off without me. I took a bus to another avenue, its close enough to watch Adilyn grow up and see Lyn once in a while.

I got settled into a little apartment and looked around it was WAY smaller than Lyn's house but i gotta cope. Right????

I got a job in a small grocery store. I knew Lyn wasnt gonna go there cause she usually shops at Walmart or Target. Laying in bed i tried to get some sleep but i couldnt, i was so used to playing in Lyn's curls before falling asleep. I sighed and went to watch the TV, the channels were not even picking up.

I took out a picture of Lyn and Adilyn together. I cried myself to sleep while looking at the picture.

I missed them already

___________________________________

Hey hoess

Lotta shittt going on with Aly but dont worry spicey shit butta come back.🔥

Like👍

Comment🖎