Chapter 3 BeeWare

(So we have a slight issue. While I was looking over this story and watching Grimm over again I realized my timeline is extraordinarily off. 5 weeks will pass in the story and it'll go from Halloween to Christmas. So, I'm probably not gonna re-edit them to make it make sense only because each chapter is over 5,000 words long and some are more than 8,000. The school makes that difficult. So this is sorta a warning in case the timeline gets a little funky and confusing and doesn't make sense. I apologize in advance.

Also, leave some feedback besides fixing my trash timeline! :D )

It has been 2 weeks since Paityn had gotten her stitches. Currently, she was at the doctor getting the stitches out and making sure everything was alright. 

"Well, It seems to me that you are good to go. However, I do caution a bit of restraint. Don't do too much. You need to rebuild up the muscle in your leg." The doctor said. Paityn nodded standing up testing her leg out a bit. 

"It feels a bit weird walking again. I will be careful with it." She said giving the doctor a small smile. She walked out of the room and began walking out to her car which she managed to somehow drive. "Hallelujah I can finally drive." She smiled getting in her car. 

~~~

Paityn got back to the station seeing Nick and Hank there. They had a cake on the table that said; 'congrats on getting back your leg!' Paityn scoffed looking at it. 

"This. Was not necessary." She said. "But thank you." She said as Nick handed her two plates. She looked at him confused. 

"Go bring one to your boyfriend," Nick said smirking. Paityn scoffed. 

"He's not my boyfriend." She said. 

"Because of the fact you know exactly who I'm talking about says otherwise." He said. She groaned in annoyance taking the second plate and walking over to Sean's office. She knocked carefully.

"Come in." She heard him say. She walked in smiling a bit and he looked up from his papers. "Your leg working again?" He asked. She nodded offering him a slice. He took it carefully. 

"It's working the best it can after getting the stitches out. I need to rebuild up the muscle. The doctor said to go easy on it." She smiled a bit and he nodded taking a bite of the cake. 

"Well, I will keep that in mind." He said. He looked at the cake confused for a moment and the smallest smile graced his face for a split second before it went back to normal. 

"I will get back to work. Don't let the cake get too messy." She laughed a bit as she walked out. Nick and Hank were facing the door in their chairs smirking. 

"You two are cute, but a very surprising couple," Hank said. Paityn groaned sitting in her chair. 

"Guys come on. Stop. We are not dating. For christ sakes, he's my captain. Isn't that like, I don't know, forbidden?" She asked. Suddenly Hank's phone began ringing and he quickly answered it. Within 5 minutes he was standing up. 

"We have a call. Let's go. You excited to get back on the field Paityn?" Hank asked. She stood up fast. 

"Hell yeah. Let's do this." She smiled. 

~~~

"Dying on a streetcar while dancing to YMCA," Hank said getting out of the car. "What do you think?" 

"Sound's like a crappy way to go," Nick said. Paityn scoffed yet again. 

"You're just jealous that you didn't get to join in all the fun." She smiled. 

"Oh, I'm very much glad I didn't join in on this fun." Nick sighed as we got onto the bus. 

As we got on the bus Wu started telling us the woman's I.D., her age, and where she was supposed to live.