{38 The game is on!

{38 The game is on!

Your POV

''Okay,'' Jin stood up after preparing the game, ''The rules are simple, every round two players from each team play together against the other team, the other players will be computers. Each round will be one race and then we switch.''

Everyone nodded in agreement.

''Okay, so whose going to start?'' Jin held up the controllers.

''Me!'' Taehyung yelled excited, ''Jungkook you too I want revenge for last time!!!!''

''You're on!!'' Jungkook pumped his fist in the air.

Jin gave a controller to Jungkook and Taehyung, ''Who else?''

After a short discussion, the first round was decided, Jungkook and Jimin VS Taehyung and Namjoon.

After choosing the characters the game started, Jimin had a great start and soon took the lead but was quickly shot down with a red shell by Jungkook who then took the lead.

''Why am I always the target?'' Jimin complained when Taehyung hit him with another red shell.

''Because you're always in the way,'' Taehyung grinned evilly and rushed passed him.

Taehyung was now in 2nd place closely followed by a grumpy Jimin and behind a gloating Jungkook. Namjoon was hanging somewhere in the middle struggling to get past the computers. The race continues until suddenly an unexpected pop up pauses the game.

The batteries in controller three are too low to continue the game.

''Who has controller 3???'' Jimin asks irritated, ''I was going to win''

''Jimin you were third,'' Hoseok said, '' What are you talking about?''

''Does three lights mean I'm controller 3?'' Namjoon asks and holds up his controller.

Everyone grunts.

''Of course, it had to be Namjoon...'' Yoongi sighs and snatches the controller from his hands and walks over to the kitchen where he rummages through a drawer before coming back, ''Here.''

''Thanks!'' Namjoon says smiling brightly.

You softly nudge Yoongi who looks at you surprised, ''Does that happen often?''

''Yeah all the time...'' Yoongi responds, ''Seriously it's a wonder that guy is still in one piece.''

''So it's true then,'' You're inner fangirl showing again in a slight grin. Yoongi looks at you with a confused look.

''He is the god of destruction.'' You mumble softly but Yoongi heard it nonetheless.

''How much do you exactly know about us?'' Yoongi raises an eyebrow at you but is disrupted by a loud yell from Jimin.

''ÝAAAAAAAHHHH,'' Jimin yells in frustration when yet another red shell hits the back of his kart and this time ends up at the 8th place, ''WHY!! WHY!!''

''YEAAH!!'' Jungkook yells when his screen shows he was number one, ''Take that Taehyung!''

''Aw man,'' Taehyung sighs as his screen shows 2nd place, ''I was close though.''

''Come on!, come on!,'' Jimin mutters angrily, ''You stupid little green dragon! Faster!''

Jimin surprisingly ends up 4th followed by Namjoon in 5th place. Everyone exchanges the controllers for the next game, Jin and Hoseok against You and Yoongi.